THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+10
zand
sanguine
j
Sharon
mo1905
JohnWilson
Eddie
Paul1976
Bode
Andy12345
14 posters

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone - Page 4 Empty Re: Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone

Post by Andy12345 Tue Nov 18 2014, 20:41

the beating of women and animals fine by me though

pale
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone - Page 4 Empty Re: Football - Good for Diabetics, Low Carbers, Everyone

Post by Andy12345 Tue Nov 18 2014, 20:42

lol im JOKINGGGGGG
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Tue Nov 18 2014, 20:42

Andy12345 wrote:oh yeah....

im not condoning the beating of children or child abuse of any kind

thnks

lolol Smile we all knew that already Andy Smile
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Nov 18 2014, 21:01

ok second half bout to start

lets see if i can grasp political correctness this half
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Nov 18 2014, 21:09

england score!!!!

rooney header
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Nov 18 2014, 21:45

scotland score!!!!

william wallace
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Nov 18 2014, 21:46

england score!!!!

winston churchill
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Nov 18 2014, 21:53

I score!!!

On a Saturday night if I'm lucky freakout freakout lol!
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Wed Nov 19 2014, 09:26

FOOTBALL !!!! I had to miss I'm a Celebrity last night because of that !
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Dec 07 2014, 14:51

Well yesterday's match was not at all good. Sad It's a long way home when you lose 3-2 at Stoke. Still the brisk walk back to the car was good exercise. Smile
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Dec 07 2014, 15:07

Bad result for Arsenal but I guess the Chelsea loss helped ?
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Dec 07 2014, 15:48

Oh YES! Very Happy
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:03

Good win for the Hammers, pleased to see Andy Carroll back on the score sheet.

Third in the Premiership, at least until Southampton play Man U tomorrow, but my West Ham upbringing is still thinking "13 more points to be virtually guaranteed safe from relegation"!.
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:14

Good I'm glad the Hammers won. A friend was going to watch them today Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:18

Glad to see you back Zand, we need all the people like you we can get. Very Happy Very Happy
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:24

eddie1 wrote:Glad to see you back Zand, we need all the people like you we can get. Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks. I'd like to say sorry to all of you, but particularly to Andy for my outburst a week ago. You were right Eddie, we low carbers should stick together, regardless of any disagreements we may have. Smile We should be fighting diabetes and not each other.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:31

Post edited went on twice for some reason.

Last edited by eddie1 on Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:56; edited 1 time in total
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:35

zand wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:Glad to see you back Zand, we need all the people like you we can get. Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks.  I'd like to say sorry to all of you, but particularly to Andy for my outburst a week ago.  You were right Eddie, we low carbers should stick together, regardless of any disagreements we may have.  Smile We should be fighting diabetes and not each other.

You owe no one an apology here FULL STOP. We all have our good days and bad days, the closest people argue and fall out from time to time. The most important thing to me is loyalty, with no loyalty to our family, friends or the cause, we are nothing.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Dec 07 2014, 16:36

zand wrote:

Thanks.  I'd like to say sorry to all of you, but particularly to Andy for my outburst a week ago.  You were right Eddie, we low carbers should stick together, regardless of any disagreements we may have.  Smile We should be fighting diabetes and not each other.

No apologies needed at ALL! Very Happy We missed you a great deal and we're very happy and grateful to have you here! Smile
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Dec 07 2014, 17:10

Thanks guys. I missed you all too.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Dec 07 2014, 17:41

zand wrote:Well yesterday's match was not at all good.  Sad   It's a long way home when you lose 3-2 at Stoke.  Still the brisk walk back to the car was good exercise.  Smile

Sorry about the Arsenal score line .....my dear dad wasn't too pleased about it either  Sad .

If you're fortunate to attend the match, I guess it can get very cold at this time of year watching your favourite team.

Great to have you back Zand

All the best Jan
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sun Dec 07 2014, 18:06

Jan1 wrote:
    zand wrote:Well yesterday's match was not at all good.  Sad   It's a long way home when you lose 3-2 at Stoke.  Still the brisk walk back to the car was good exercise.  Smile

Sorry about the Arsenal score line .....my dear dad wasn't too pleased about it either  Sad .

If you're fortunate to attend the match, I guess it can get very cold at this time of year watching your favourite team.

All the best Jan

Thanks Jan Smile I thought about your Dad when I was at Stoke yesterday. How is he now? It was cold yesterday, I actually wore a fleecy for the first time this season.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Dec 07 2014, 18:29

zand wrote:
    Jan1 wrote:

All the best Jan

Thanks Jan Smile I thought about your Dad when I was at Stoke yesterday.  How is he now?  It was cold yesterday, I actually wore a fleecy for the first time this season.  

My dad is doing much better now ....thanks. He spent time in hospital followed by what was termed in the good old days as three weeks in convalescent......but it was a care home, because the hospital didn't feel he was up to going home immediately after his stay in hospital. He was looked after excellently and is now back home. I'm going to see him tomorrow. sunny

I still can't get it out of my mind that he was in the best of health until he had a flu jab  Sad  Coincidence? Well maybe Neutral

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Wed Dec 10 2014, 08:41

For @Zand, she was there but just a little reminder ! What an absolute corker !
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Thu Dec 11 2014, 10:54

Thanks Mo! Yes that was a great goal and it was a privilege to be there and see it live. However we were disappointed with the result as we felt Wenger could have at least tried to come top of the group. We were all upset when he made the substitutions. No ambition. Sad

I'm not sure how many Arsenal fans were there. Has anyone seen figures? We reckon it was about 600. We were a little uncomfortable when we got to the coach pick up point in Istanbul because there was a large group of gooners....talking foreign. No reassuring Cockney accents. They were the Bulgarian gooners fan club and I reckon about half the Arsenal fans were Bulgarian and a large number from Cyprus and Turkey, with maybe only 100 from England.

We walked miles and I am very tired after my 36 hours in Turkey. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 04:11