THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+8
Andy12345
Jan1
j
zand
mo1905
Paul1976
Eddie
Moose
12 posters

Colon Massage Any Advice?

Moose
    Moose
    Forum Jester

Colon Massage Any Advice? Empty Colon Massage Any Advice?

Post by Moose Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:08

I wonder someone could advise me on colon massage. I live in a bedsit and one of the other rooms that had been vacant up until recently has been taken by a polish masseur by the name of Stefan.

Who I have struck up a friendship with and has offered me a free colon massage to help with some of the symptoms of diabetes.

Haven't ever gone under such a procedure so I hope someone on here who perhaps called advice on its effectiveness.

Moose
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Colon Massage Any Advice? Empty Re: Colon Massage Any Advice?

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:22

Hi Moose I will have a word with my mentor Lord Beantipper he is an expert on that sort of malarkey.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:23

Hi Moose!

My wife and myself are trained and certified by the local PCT to carry out bowel massage as we use it as an effective alternative to medication on our daughter for chronic constipation,I haven't heard of it used for diabetes though although the procedure itself is painless and not unpleasant.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:28

Jeez there is no end to your talent Paul. Personally I'd think twice before I let geezer who just moved in next door massage my colon, mind you I have lived a very sheltered life. affraid

Moose
    Moose
    Forum Jester

Post by Moose Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:34

Paul wrote:Hi Moose!

My wife and myself are trained and certified by the local PCT to carry out bowel massage as we use it as an effective alternative to medication on our daughter for chronic constipation,I haven't heard of it used for diabetes though although the procedure itself is painless and not unpleasant.

What does the procedure involve Paul and is it uncomfortable. According to Stefan the procedure helps to remove toxins from the bowl in a gentle manner.

Moose
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:41

Moose wrote:
    Paul wrote:Hi Moose!

What does the procedure involve Paul and is it uncomfortable. According to Stefan the procedure helps to remove toxins from the bowl in a gentle manner.

Moose

It basically uses 'Grapeseed or baby oil' applied to the hands of the person doing the procedure and then various cycles of different 'sweeping','Circular' and 'kneading' motions on the abdomen from the ileum on the right across to the sigmoid colon on the left are repeated for 15 minutes and it is not uncomfortable I am told as I cannot have it done on myself for various reasons.
    Moose
    Moose
    Forum Jester

Post by Moose Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:52

Paul wrote:

It basically uses 'Grapeseed or baby oil' applied to the hands of the person doing the procedure and then various cycles of different 'sweeping','Circular' and 'kneading' motions on the abdomen from the ileum on the right across to the sigmoid colon on the left are repeated for 15 minutes and it is not uncomfortable I am told as I cannot have it done on myself for various reasons.

What's the pipe and nozzle used for? Apparently it lubricated before it inserted but it was difficult to understand Stefan pigeon English explanation.

Moose
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 15:55

You're thinking of colonic irrigation then and not what I do- A bit like being washed out internally with a hosepipe by the sounds of it!
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Oct 13 2014, 16:57

Enjoy Moose :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:04

mo1905 wrote:Enjoy Moose :-)

I think I'd prefer the Ice bucket challenge myself! affraid
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:08

Colonic irrigation is fine, depends why you're having it.  It will help with things like thrush and athlete's foot because it will gently clear out any pockets of candida in the bowel.  It also makes your tongue nice and pink and not white and furry.....honestly.

You might need a few treatments to get all the way round the bowel though

Last edited by zand on Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:09; edited 1 time in total
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:08

Moose wrote:
    Paul wrote:

What's the pipe and nozzle used for? Apparently it lubricated before it inserted but it was difficult to understand Stefan pigeon English explanation.

Moose

Admit it Moose, you was hoping for the big pipe you kinky old devil, I've read about blokes like you, still, don't knock till you've  tried it eh. Consenting adults and all that stuff.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:11

zand wrote:Colonic irrigation is fine, depends why you're having it.  It will help with things like thrush and athlete's foot because it will gently clear out any pockets of candida in the bowel.  It also makes your tongue nice and pink and not white and furry.....honestly

Athletes foot ! Jeez it sounds like one of my old chat up lines. Honestly baby I can cure that squint, just get on that bed.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:16

eddie1 wrote:
    zand wrote:Colonic irrigation is fine, depends why you're having it.  It will help with things like thrush and athlete's foot because it will gently clear out any pockets of candida in the bowel.  It also makes your tongue nice and pink and not white and furry.....honestly

Athletes foot ! Jeez it sounds like one of my old chat up lines. Honestly baby I can cure that squint, just get on that bed.

lol!

I got a slap when I was 16 for quoting Chubby Brown as a chat up line..."I'm not a trained Gynecologist but I'll have an effin good look!" affraid Twisted Evil

Coat and hat time?
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:20

Paul wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:

lol!

I got a slap when I was 16 for quoting Chubby Brown as a chat up line..."I'm not a trained Gynecologist but I'll have an effin good look!" affraid Twisted Evil

Coat and hat time?  

It's true! Most of these fungal infections are caused by candida in the gut. Wash the bowel out, and athlete's foot disappears. I've had 8 colonic irrigations altogether, so I know what I'm talking about! It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but every man should have at least one, then they would all know what period pains are like. Smile Go on try it! Smile Wink

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:26

zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:

lol!

Coat and hat time?  

It's true! Most of these fungal infections are caused by candida in the gut. Wash the bowel out, and athlete's foot disappears. I've had 8 colonic irrigations altogether, so I know what I'm talking about! It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but every man should have at least one, then they would all know what period pains are like. Smile Go on try it! Smile Wink

If they're anything like the barium enemas or colonoscopies I've had in the past then I'll take a rain check! lol affraid
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:33

Paul wrote:
    zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:

lol!

Coat and hat time?  

If they're anything like the barium enemas or colonoscopies I've had in the past then I'll take a rain check! lol affraid

I've never had a barium enema but the one colonoscopy I had was fine (no sedation, just entenox)I'd say a colonic irrigation is slightly worse than the colonoscopy because of the stomach cramps, but still nothing to worry about. Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:46

Zand I am sure you realise the average bloke is a total wimp when it comes to medical examinations, we are 50 whatever going on 13. Girls and women are far more mature just as well, with child bearing and cervical smear tests ect. Blokes have to be half dead before they go to the medics. Unless they are looking for a week off work and a certificate. lol!
    j

Male Posts : 111

Post by j Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:52

I had a colon massage once, I still think it's strange that he had both hands on my shoulders
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 17:53

Jack4 wrote:I had a colon massage once, I still think it's strange that he had both hands on my shoulders

Twisted Evil lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 13 2014, 18:01

Jack4 wrote:I had a colon massage once, I still think it's strange that he had both hands on my shoulders

Quality with a capital K sounds like a Mike Read joke, may he rest in peace, one of my favourite comedians of all time and a very generous man. Many many years ago my brother was working in a very large nightclub and Mike was the star act, every night he bought every worker in the place a drink when the club closed.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Oct 13 2014, 18:07

eddie1 wrote:

Quality with a capital K sounds like a Mike Read joke, may he rest in peace, one of my favourite comedians of all time and a very generous man. Many many years ago my brother was working in a very large nightclub and Mike was the star act, every night he bought every worker in the place a drink when the club closed.

I met him in a bookshop once when he was doing an appearence in the early 90's and I did an impression of him as a joke and said "Ricky Ricky Ricky" in a growly voice and he told me to "F*ck off!!" That's my claim to fame! (Sad I know) lol
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Mon Oct 13 2014, 18:10

Laughing Laughing
    Paul wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:

I met him in a bookshop once when he was doing an appearence in the early 90's and I did an impression of him as a joke and said "Ricky Ricky Ricky" in a growly voice and he told me to "F*ck off!!" That's my claim to fame! (Sad I know) lol

Hilarious Paul Very Happy lol!

Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Oct 13 2014, 18:10

Anyone who tells you to f**k off can't be all bad Paul !
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Mon Oct 13 2014, 18:10

eddie1 wrote:Zand I am sure you realise the average bloke is a total wimp when it comes to medical examinations, we are 50 whatever going on 13. Girls and women are far more mature just as well, with child bearing and cervical smear tests ect. Blokes have to be half dead before they go to the medics. Unless they are looking for a week off work and a certificate. lol!

lol! Very Happy Yes, I realise, that's why I'm telling you all the gory details, to scare you all! affraid Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06 2024, 18:35