THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+5
mo1905
Andy12345
Eddie
Paul1976
Sally
9 posters

Perhaps we don't need to low carb after all???

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Perhaps we don't need to low carb after all??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Perhaps we don't need to low carb after all???

Post by Andy12345 Mon Feb 23 2015, 21:01

The newbies won't look at this stuff, they will read the newly diagnosed posts and ask their questions, once they know enough to look into lchf, they have everything they need, the damage is done to the folks looking at Facebook and never going to the forum, the flapjack posts just reinforces what they want to hear and on they go, complaining about it is right and correct but it's meaningless to the management
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Perhaps we don't need to low carb after all??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Perhaps we don't need to low carb after all???

Post by Eddie Mon Feb 23 2015, 21:03

Andy12345 wrote:Fighting against the mods is like attacking a traffic warden about parking laws, it's pointless

Sorry Andy you are wrong. Good always overcomes evil, the truth will always out. History has taught me one thing, the good guys win in the end, but the price can be very high. You can't fool all of the people all of the time. We are talking about freedom and you have to fight for it.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Mon Feb 23 2015, 21:10

good overcomes evil? Doesn't being on the good side or the evil side depend on which side your on? im sure you believe your good and others believe your evil, which opinion of you will overcome?
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Mon Feb 23 2015, 22:17

Andy, whilst I know you were speaking to Eddie, your question is equally applicable to all of us. Some people love us, some hate us. We ourselves know our own motives. As long as we are on the side of truth that has to be good doesn't it? So the truth will overcome the evil lies. That's when the good guys win.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Mon Feb 23 2015, 23:02

Meanwhile at a sitefinders board meeting Flap Jacks were off the agenda more important issues need to be addressed Shocked      

sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Mon Feb 23 2015, 23:28

Paul wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:Whatever happened to that post ? They put it in a "sticky" or something ? Be nice to see it posted more often over there.

It's stickied in the Low carb diet forum,problem is,many newbies probably never look in there when first diagnosed because it's not a concept they may have heard of before sadly.

Now I'm blushing ...

Seriously, it's one of the links in my sig and I refer newbies to it frequently. As do some other members Very Happy

But I've never seen such blatant 'stick fingers in ears and go lalalalalalala' from admin/mods as it has been this evening. Sickening. About as sickening as the original FB post.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:02

Looking at tonights replies from Anna which have no relevance to any of the points raised and seem automated-I have to ask myself...Is Anna actually a 'Bot'? Shocked
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:06

She's does not care, it's beyond insane
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Feb 24 2015, 00:29

zand wrote:Andy, whilst I know you were speaking to Eddie, your question is equally applicable to all of us.  Some people love us, some hate us.  We ourselves know our own motives.  As long as we are on the side of truth that has to be good doesn't it?  So the truth will overcome the evil lies.  That's when the good guys win.

Yes in Star Trek

I believe us to be on the good side fighting evil, but that doesn't mean we win because we are right or believe ourselves to be right, evil wins all the time in the world, we have what we have because our forefathers were evil, they didn't lose, they won and we have won in turn from their evil, if the message were to reach the general population about what is a healthy way to eat would the "evil" people making money from killing folks with frosties lose? No they would still be flying around in the private jet, giving their children the very best educations and working out ways to screw us over from low carb food, I said what I said because eddie told me I was wrong and then said good always wins over evil, not because I think it shouldn't but because I know it doesn't

Beam me up scotty
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Tue Feb 24 2015, 08:32

Paul wrote:Looking at tonights replies from Anna which have no relevance to any of the points raised and seem automated-I have to ask myself...Is Anna actually a 'Bot'? Shocked

Surely it's the job of admin and the other mods to tell her that her responses to posts don't always answer the points raised? Aren't they meant to be a team after all?
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Tue Feb 24 2015, 11:42

zand wrote:
    Paul wrote:Looking at tonights replies from Anna which have no relevance to any of the points raised and seem automated-I have to ask myself...Is Anna actually a 'Bot'? Shocked

Surely it's the job of admin and the other mods to tell her that her responses to posts don't always answer the points raised?  Aren't they meant to be a team after all?  

Certainly not a team. They act as individuals without conferring. Edits/deletions and bans are on the say so of a single mod, that's much of the trouble there. I seriously think Anna is losing the plot. She makes ridiculous, non-sensical posts that at best are very poorly written, at worst, absolute gibberish.
    The flapjack thread is unbelievable. Nearly every member was in agreement, epic failure by DCUK to post that food as a healthy snack. We then put up with ridiculous posts quoting Anna's 3 A's lol ! She ignored all questioning but kept repeating herself and telling members "tomorrow is another day" !!!!!
    Some posts had me in stitches ! Nobheads "I just love insulin Anna" lol ! You could't make this stuff up !

Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Feb 24 2015, 12:18

"Some posts had me in stitches ! Nobheads "I just love insulin Anna" lol ! You could't make this stuff up !"

So, to recap. The forum admin is a 22 year old chav with no diabetes experience, the senior mod is utterly deranged and that grovelling little shite Nobblyhead tells us he loves his insulin.

Superb
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Feb 24 2015, 13:02

To Andy

"I believe us to be on the good side fighting evil, but that doesn't mean we win because we are right or believe ourselves to be right"

But we are right Andy re. the best diet for a diabetic. All over the world Doctors and Professors are promoting a low carb diet for not only diabetics but the for many other health related issues.

"I said what I said because eddie told me I was wrong and then said good always wins over evil, not because I think it shouldn't but because I know it doesn't "

Look at all the great empires, all gone. From the Romans to the USSR to the Third Reich all history. These days times change much quicker, who would have thought a Blackman would become the US President or the leader of SA. The internet enables people all over the world to communicate, no wonder the big white chiefs are petrified of it. They haven't got a monopoly on what we hear or know about any more. Information is the most valuable and powerful commodity on earth, and we have the means to get it.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Tue Feb 24 2015, 13:14

Nothing says I don't give a flying f*ck about type 2's and the newly diagnosed than Nobleheads quote "Flapjacks are great snack to keep bg levels up for those like myself who are type 1 and exercise, if I'm out for a morning/afternoon walk which goes beyond an hour I'll often take one along, they are a good slow-release source of carbs."

Evil or Very Mad
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Tue Feb 24 2015, 13:22

Perhaps he should take a few more along with him on his walk. That way, he can bolus for a couple too ! He just looooooooves his insulin :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 14:58