THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Low Carb 101

RANDBURG
    RANDBURG

Male Posts : 161

Low Carb 101 Empty Low Carb 101

Post by RANDBURG Wed Sep 24 2014, 11:11

In my wonderings round the Internet a came upon this article,
    Interesting

http://chriskresser.com/7-things-everyone-should-know-about-low-carb-diets
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Low Carb 101 Empty Re: Low Carb 101

Post by Eddie Wed Sep 24 2014, 11:24

I have seen that article in a few places. I find many high profile people who heavily promoted low carb and paleo for years, have suddenly done a 180. This usually occurs when they have a new book or DVD coming out. The people that make money from books and blogs have to have an angle. Nothing like controversy and a good bun fight to get a lot of free publicity. Trust me, I know these things.

BTW Other than the low carb antis (diabetics) almost all of the big name book sellers and money making bloggers are not diabetics.

Eddie
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Wed Sep 24 2014, 11:28

eddie1 wrote:I have seen that article in a few places. I find many high profile people who heavily promoted low carb and paleo for years, have suddenly done a 180. This usually occurs when they have a new book or DVD coming out. The people that make money from books and blogs have to have an angle. Nothing like controversy and a good bun fight to get a lot of free publicity. Trust me, I know these things.

BTW Other than the low carb antis (diabetics) almost all of the big name book sellers and money making bloggers are not diabetics.

Eddie

Didn't the author of the 'Free the animal' blog do a complete u-turn on his views of LCHF?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Wed Sep 24 2014, 11:34

Yes he did, but he has a book coming out on resistant starch. These days he is shovelling spuds and Taco bell down his neck and low carb is a crock so he says. BTW no picture of health is he. Anything to keep the money rolling in. The guy is full of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 09:46