THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Adam Johnson jailed for six years.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Adam Johnson jailed for six years. Empty Adam Johnson jailed for six years.

Post by Eddie Thu Mar 24 2016, 16:58

I reckon he got what he deserved, maybe others will be more careful what they get up to. Let's face it, he was not some love struck seventeen year old, he was a Man and knew it was wrong. What sickens me to the bone marrow, is how the Police and Authorities have turned a blind eye for years to massive amounts of crime and abuse against children. So often these kids have come from a terrible home, and yet no protection was available to these poor souls. I bet it would have been very different if these kids had caring parents or a Father who went after the offenders with a baseball bat.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Adam Johnson jailed for six years. Empty Re: Adam Johnson jailed for six years.

Post by mo1905 Fri Mar 25 2016, 10:46

I agree, it sends the right sort of message out. Still, the MP's and Lords still seem pretty adept at avoiding prosecution !

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 12:27