THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+4
Paul1976
zand
Andy12345
Eddie
8 posters

Twitter a low carb activists best friend 'I'm Luvin it' !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Twitter a low carb activists best friend 'I'm Luvin it' ! Empty Twitter a low carb activists best friend 'I'm Luvin it' !

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:41

Check out our very own low carb super star Andy. Click on the link and then follow the links to see what low carb and a huge amount of will power and hard work can do. We are sometimes out numbered, but never out gunned.

Many thanks to all the members, we are small but from acorns oak trees grow. Never ever give up we ARE winning.

http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/twitter-low-carb-activists-best-friend.html

Have a great weekend

Regards Eddie
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Twitter a low carb activists best friend 'I'm Luvin it' ! Empty Re: Twitter a low carb activists best friend 'I'm Luvin it' !

Post by Andy12345 Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:47

lol whats that all about?
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Twitter a low carb activists best friend 'I'm Luvin it' ! Empty Re: Twitter a low carb activists best friend 'I'm Luvin it' !

Post by Andy12345 Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:49

i can't figure twitter out at all Sad I've tried posting but it dosent seem to work, are they talking about a pasta party at DUK? lmao, is that for real?
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:53

Is that lady saying its impossible to run a marathon on LCHF?
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sat Sep 06 2014, 11:55

That's how I read it Andy.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Sep 06 2014, 12:00

sigh, makes you wonder how someone can decide whats possible or not without any evidence
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Sat Sep 06 2014, 12:02

it also makes me wonder why anyone would support DUK i won't even put any money in their collection pots for this very reason
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 06 2014, 12:03

DUK loves pasta and carbs for diabetics and so do many of the sponsors.

DUK The diabetes charity.

Abbott Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol Myers Squibb Bupa Bunzl Everyclick First Capital Connect Flora pro.activ Kodak Lilly Lloyds Pharmacy Menarini Merck Serono Morphy Richards Merck Sharp & Dohme Limited Novartis Novo Nordisk Nursing Times PAL Technologies Ltd Pfizer Rowlands Pharmacies Sanofi-aventis SplendaTakeda Tesco Diets

Regards Eddie
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 06 2014, 12:04

Pasta party??!! I swear these people get worse!!! Evil or Very Mad
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Sat Sep 06 2014, 19:35

Turn over a rock.....
    Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Post by Indy51 Sun Sep 07 2014, 00:53

Someone should send her a copy of The Art & Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance by Volek & Phinney, but I guess since it contradicts her world view, she'd ignore it.
    Scandichic
    Scandichic

Female Posts : 109

Post by Scandichic Sun Sep 07 2014, 10:08

Indy51 wrote:Someone should send her a copy of The Art & Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance by Volek & Phinney, but I guess since it contradicts her world view, she'd ignore it.
    I think she might need help with the "big" words......
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Sep 07 2014, 14:14

Scandichic wrote:
    Indy51 wrote:Someone should send her a copy of The Art & Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance by Volek & Phinney, but I guess since it contradicts her world view, she'd ignore it.
    I think she might need help with the "big" words......

Could also suggest watching the Zoe Harcombe video on the topic "Meet one of my Guru's Zoe Harcombe"  sunny

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 17:37