THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+13
Sharon
graham64
Eddie
Scandichic
Sarah
Meredith
mo1905
Mud Island Dweller
sanguine
janlyn
zand
Paul1976
Andy12345
17 posters

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 5 Empty Re: Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Post by Paul1976 Sat Oct 24 2015, 20:20

Two Collies wrote:Reminds me,
    What is white and slithers up  a female dancers leg?
    Cum Dancing tmi

rofl rofl rofl Nice one Fergie! thumb-up
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 5 Empty Re: Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it?

Post by Eddie Sat Oct 24 2015, 20:21

Oh dear I'll give that one point affraid Now, Strictly Come Dancing "I expect they do" is worth 8 points. rofl Well they do love themselves. facepalm
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Nov 08 2015, 15:18

Didn't Peter Andre dance well last night ...

Although Jay and Aliona's Argentine Tango was good too ...

I'll be watching the results show later today - although Eddie will not be - he'll be waiting for the Fishing programme at 8pm BBC2 ...

Hope your Sunday is going well ...

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Sun Nov 08 2015, 16:31

Peter Andre was great but I still think Jay will win. Mr Vine does make me smile though, he's done really well since finishing Toy Story :-)
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Sun Nov 08 2015, 21:23

Jan 1 wrote:I'll be watching the results show later today - although Eddie will not be - he'll be waiting for the Fishing programme at 8pm BBC2 ...

Are you sure Eddie was not watching strictly  Neutral he told me he was an avid fan Shocked
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Nov 21 2015, 14:42

... busy Saturday, getting the sequins ready for Blackpool tonight sunny

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Nov 21 2015, 18:05

Jan1 wrote:... busy Saturday, getting the sequins ready for Blackpool tonight sunny

All the best Jan

I have tried to turn her off that show floggingdeadhorse

The other night I said to Jan I like that flogging a dead horse gif. She said is that what that is, I said what did you think it was some geezer committing a sexual offence with a stick on a sleeping horse. See what I have to put up with. facepalm
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Dec 05 2015, 13:01

Yes folks it's Saturday again and guess what's on  Embarassed   Smile  

It's the Strictly quarter-final this weekend and the six remaining couples have the glitterball in their sights. It's going to be a battle of the babes as there's only one male left in the competition.

But first they have to tackle musicals week...

You can read more here
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/strictly-come-dancing/12034948/Strictly-Come-Dancing-2015-musicals-week-11-quarter-finals-live.html

''' Keep Dancing '''

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Sep 03 2016, 12:30

You just knew I would write something about this didn't you !!!

Fast forward to 3rd September 2016

New series.
    As a curtain-raiser to the new series, which starts in a couple of weeks, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman host the launch event in which this year's celebrities are paired up with their professional partners.

The celebrity women shaking a leg or two are Birds of a Feather actress Lesley Joseph, singer-songwriter Anastacia, fashion model Daisy Lowe, TV presenter Laura Whitmore, former Eternal singer Louise Redknapp, BBC Breakfast host Naga Munchetty, Team GB gymnast Claudia Fragapane and EastEnder Tameka Empson.

The men donning their dancing shoes are double Olympic medal-winner Greg Rutherford, former shadow chancellor Ed Balls, singer Will Young, DJ Melvin Odoom, Hollyoaks actor Danny Mac, sports presenter Ore Oduba, and TV legal eagle Robert Rinder.

Together, the celebrities will give their first group performance, allowing an inkling of their various talents, and there is music by Rebecca Ferguson and Olly Murs.

BBC 1 6.50pm

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/fbw7cq/strictly-come-dancing--strictly-come-dancing-the-launch

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 03 2016, 15:06

Jan1 wrote:You just knew I would write something about this didn't you !!!

Fast forward to 3rd September 2016

New series.
    As a curtain-raiser to the new series, which starts in a couple of weeks, Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman host the launch event in which this year's celebrities are paired up with their professional partners.

The celebrity women shaking a leg or two are Birds of a Feather actress Lesley Joseph, singer-songwriter Anastacia, fashion model Daisy Lowe, TV presenter Laura Whitmore, former Eternal singer Louise Redknapp, BBC Breakfast host Naga Munchetty, Team GB gymnast Claudia Fragapane and EastEnder Tameka Empson.

The men donning their dancing shoes are double Olympic medal-winner Greg Rutherford, former shadow chancellor Ed Balls, singer Will Young, DJ Melvin Odoom, Hollyoaks actor Danny Mac, sports presenter Ore Oduba, and TV legal eagle Robert Rinder.

Together, the celebrities will give their first group performance, allowing an inkling of their various talents, and there is music by Rebecca Ferguson and Olly Murs.

BBC 1 6.50pm

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/e/fbw7cq/strictly-come-dancing--strictly-come-dancing-the-launch

All the best Jan

puke
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Mon Sep 05 2016, 11:28

Yes, Eddie sat with his headphones on watching something on his computer ... fishing possibly!

I enjoyed the show and it attracted more viewers than The X Factor ...

"The two shows went head-to-head for the first time this year as Strictly debuted its red carpet launch while it was week two of the room auditions on its ITV rival.

And it was Strictly who came out on top as the show received a million more viewers than The X Factor - despite the shows airing at different times in the evening.

The BBC dance hit pulled in 9.3 million viewers, up 600,00 on 2015's launch and 900,000 from 2014."

See here  http://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/707075/Strictly-Come-Dancing-thrashes-The-X-Factor-by-ONE-MILLION-in-ratings-battle

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Sep 24 2016, 12:02

Well, the sequins were out in full last night as Strictly ... danced off again in the new series.

Needless to say Eddie's earphones were firmly on whilst watching a fishing video LOL !

What with Strictly being back and all the headline news about the GBBO !!!  Now I quite like Mary Berry but haven't once watched the programme which seems to be making an awful lot of fuss. Each to our own what we choose to watch but for me it's BBC 1 at 6.30 pm for another viewing of Strictly Smile

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 24 2016, 17:42

Jan1 wrote:Well, the sequins were out in full last night as Strictly ... danced off again in the new series.

Needless to say Eddie's earphones were firmly on whilst watching a fishing video LOL !

What with Strictly being back and all the headline news about the GBBO !!!  Now I quite like Mary Berry but haven't once watched the programme which seems to be making an awful lot of fuss. Each to our own what we choose to watch but for me it's BBC 1 at 6.30 pm for another viewing of Strictly Smile

All the best Jan

I swear she only watches strictly, because she knows it winds me up. affraid See what I have to put up with.
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Sep 25 2016, 22:28

Could be worse, you might have to watch Neighbours
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Nov 27 2016, 12:11

The music behind the dance ... you need it to get those feet tapping !

The musician's behind the dancers on Strictly are marvelous, well I think so.

The band leader is Dave Arch, a pianist, both he, his singers and musicians do a wonderful job.

Dave Arch has " performed piano solos for the award winning film, The King's Speech, and continues to work extensively with its composer Alexandre Desplat as a soloist on many film projects. He has also recorded with/for a wide range of artists including: Joni Mitchell, Diana Ross, Paul McCartney, Tina Turner, Elton John, Robbie Williams, Gary Barlow, Jess Glynne, Kelly Clarkson, Ronan Keating, Westlife, Il Divo, Cliff Richard, Leona Lewis, Lily Allen, Eurythmics, Andrea Bocelli, Josh Groban, Natalie Cole, Alanis Morissette, Sheryl Crow, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Ennio Morricone, Susan Boyle, JLS, Alexandra Burke, The Wanted, Republica, Philip Glass, Laura Pausini, Union J, Toni Braxton, Jon Bon Jovi, Greg Lake, Jose Carreras, Russell Watson, Spice Girls, and S Club 7"

More here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Arch

So while I enjoy watching the dancers ... as readers will know - I do enjoy the show ... but I also enjoy the music.

All the best Jan
    sunny
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sat Dec 17 2016, 12:39

Well - it's finals night tonight cheers

Will it be Louise, Danny or Ore who lifts the glitter ball ...
    I know many don't care, but I do sunny

All I hear from Eddie is, 'thank goodness it will all be over. You're not planning on watching the Christmas Show are you?'

'No dear, of course I'm not'  Wink  

All the best Jan
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Sat Dec 17 2016, 22:15

Jan1 wrote:Well - it's finals night tonight cheers

Will it be Louise, Danny or Ore who lifts the glitter ball ...
    I know many don't care, but I do sunny

All I hear from Eddie is, 'thank goodness it will all be over. You're not planning on watching the Christmas Show are you?'

'No dear, of course I'm not'  Wink  

All the best Jan

affraid puke
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Dec 18 2016, 14:09

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 5 125988

Well Ore did it !!!

An average of 11.8 million viewers tuned in to watch Ore Oduba and his professional partner Joanne Clifton lift Strictly's Glitterball trophy last night – cementing the show's current series as the most popular in its 12-year history.
    In the two hour and 15 minutes bumper final, the audience peaked at 13.1 million as Oduba saw off competition from Danny Mac and Louise Redknapp to claim this year's title. With the X Factor ending last weekend, Strictly was up against screenings of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit on ITV and walked away with a 53.5% audience share.
    The number of viewers is 800,000 up on the 11 million who watched the Strictly final in 2015 – although that edition was split into two separate broadcasts with a gap between the final and results show.
    Last night's show also included a farewell to Len Goodman – the outgoing Head Judge who will depart the series this Christmas after 12 years on the panel.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2016-12-18/118-million-viewers-tune-in-to-watch-ore-oduba-win-strictly-come-dancing-final

Yes, I was one of the 13.1 million viewers ...

All the best Jan
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sun Dec 18 2016, 21:50

Strictly no comment  Neutral
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Fri Mar 17 2017, 13:23

Oh dear if there are two programmes Eddie is not too fond of, it's Strictly and Gogglebox

I haven't yet broken the news to him that when Strictly returns to our screens later this year this couple from Gogglebox could be taking part !!!

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 5 58cb9dcd1d0000f42c7cee9b

A new series of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ may be months away, but rumours have already started swirling, with the news former ‘Gogglebox’ stars Steph and Dom Parker are being eyed as contestants. 
    The boozy pair are said to be being lined up for a stint on the BBC ballroom show, after quitting ‘Gogglebox’ last year. 

Strictly Come Dancing, Do you Love it or Hate it? - Page 5 5805fae11a000067145ba1e8

Steph and Dom are not the first celebs to be rumoured for this year’s series, however, with Joe Wicks - aka The Body Coach - previously revealing he was trying to clear his schedule so he could appear. 

Watch this space  sunny

More here
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/strictly-come-dancing-2017-line-up-gogglebox-steph-and-dom-parker_uk_58cb99f7e4b0be71dcf36916

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Tue May 09 2017, 14:28

Oh well ... all is right with the world !!!

The new Strictly Come Dancing Head Judge has been announced ...

It's Shirley Ballas

"Well, it’s official. Strictly Come Dancing 2017 has found its new Head Judge – 'Queen of Latin' Shirley Ballas. 
    The British-born Ballroom and Latin champion will take Len Goodman’s seat on the Strictly panel alongside Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel Horwood and Darcey Bussell.
    And as Head Judge, the newcomer will also have the casting vote in the Dance Off when the show returns in autumn 2017.
    But is she the right choice for the job? Or was there a more worthy candidate?"

Taken from here
    http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-05-09/strictly-come-dancing-2017-new-judge-revealed-is-shirley-ballas-the-right-choice-to-replace-len-goodman

I'm sure you can hear Eddie muttering that he's so pleased about this affraid
    Err, no he wasn't Mad
    He just knows the Autumn will be here before we know it and my seat on the sofa is booked  Smile

All the best Jan
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Jul 30 2017, 14:04

For some reason Eddie is not looking forward to Saturday Night's on the BBC this Autumn, can't think why Wink

I keep telling him summer is not over yet, but of course the papers, the internet etc are already talking about it ...
    It being the new series of Strictly Come Dancing ... do they ever stop talking about it?

All the best Jan
    graham64
    graham64

Post by graham64 Sun Jul 30 2017, 22:03

Jan1 wrote:For some reason Eddie is not looking forward to Saturday Night's on the BBC this Autumn, can't think why Wink

I keep telling him summer is not over yet, but of course the papers, the internet etc are already talking about it ...
    It being the new series of Strictly Come Dancing ... do they ever stop talking about it?

All the best Jan

I strictly won't be watching  facepalm facepalm facepalm
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jul 31 2017, 01:41

graham64 wrote:
    Jan1 wrote:For some reason Eddie is not looking forward to Saturday Night's on the BBC this Autumn, can't think why Wink

All the best Jan

Me neither Graham! affraid Although I believe there's something worse doing the rounds as in a show called 'Love Island' which from the clips I've seen-I'd prefer to attend a seminar extolling the virtues of the lamentable insulin index. freakout couch lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Tue Aug 01 2017, 14:21

Paul1976 wrote:
    graham64 wrote:

All the best Jan

Me neither Graham! affraid  Although I believe there's something worse doing the rounds as in a show called 'Love Island' which from the clips I've seen-I'd prefer to attend a seminar extolling the virtues of the lamentable insulin index. freakout couch lol!

One night last week while surfing around the TV channels, I landed on a program that had to be seen to be believed. Four or five blokes standing completely naked behind screens with just their wedding tackle on display. Then a couple of women had to pick a partner based only on the geezers meat and two veg. I presume they also have a situation where women are behind the screen, flouting their box, and a couple of mutants pick their pussy of choice. This is called entertainment these days. How long before we have a program where people take a dump on screen and the largest yuletide log wins a prize?

What we need is a Running Man type of program, where politicians and other low life's, are fired down a slide and forced to take on a bunch of drug crazed psychopaths armed to the teeth. Anyone who survives gets their MP's job back. For that program I would pay serious money.

Seriously, the loonies have taken over the asylum make no mistake. One ray of hope on the Strictly Come Dancing horizon. It has been reported today Brucie is considered to be to ill and decrepit to make a come back. How that old cadaver with a pulse lasted so long on the box defies my understanding, but hey what do I know. That being said, maybe there is life after death. I suspect the majority of fans of strictly are women, what self respecting man would ever admit to liking the dross? Mind you, with all this gender fluid malarkey going mainstream (so we are told) how long before it will be illegal to call yourself a man? affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 05:35