THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Low Carb Diabetic main blog wins Oscar !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Low Carb Diabetic main blog wins Oscar ! Empty Low Carb Diabetic main blog wins Oscar !

Post by Eddie Mon Feb 23 2015, 17:17

The Low Carb Diabetic main blog wins Oscar, OK I was dreaming, then Jan woke me up with a nice cup of tea. Today we passed a little milestone, one point three million page views. We cover everything from the latest diabetes news to music, from great low carb recipes to winding up the antis and naysayers. Graham and I started the blog a few years back after being banned from the flog, which if you think about it, is kind of ironic, when you consider the flack we have given the miscreants at the flog. I often wonder if we hadn't been banned, would we have just quietly disappeared into the woodwork like 99% of the flog members, who can say.

Anyway, if you haven't seen the blog check it out, comments and suggestions are gratefully received, don't worry about insulting us, we have heard it all.  affraid

Link to the low carb diabetic main blog is here  http://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.co.uk/
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Low Carb Diabetic main blog wins Oscar ! Empty Re: Low Carb Diabetic main blog wins Oscar !

Post by mo1905 Mon Feb 23 2015, 18:15

1.3 million is an amazing milestone Eddie. You and Graham should be very proud. Yes, there's wind ups and banter there but that is just a very small percentage. The blog is full of great information and scientific studies etc. Check it out peeps :-)

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 04:34