THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Interesting way to reverse diabetes.....

AliB
    AliB

Female Posts : 377

Interesting way to reverse diabetes..... Empty Interesting way to reverse diabetes.....

Post by AliB Sun Feb 15 2015, 13:17

Was researching parasite modalities and came across this article....

http://augmentinforce.50webs.com/TURPENTINE--HEALER%20COMPLETE.htm#TURPENTINE--HEALER%20COMPLETE

Who'da'thunkit!

Candida was an issue for me long before the diabetes diagnosis - but certainly as unstable blood sugar/hypos progressed.

I knew about the aldehyde production but not about the tartaric acid production, nor low energy lactic acid having to be used for fuel. That explains so many things.

Just off to get some turpentine.....
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Interesting way to reverse diabetes..... Empty Re: Interesting way to reverse diabetes.....

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 15 2015, 13:56

Interesting paper. Is see the author inhaled it into lungs but this can't just be standard turps can it ? I would have thought that was toxic if ingested ? Be careful Ali :-)
    Sally
    Sally

Interesting way to reverse diabetes..... Empty Re: Interesting way to reverse diabetes.....

Post by Sally Sun Feb 15 2015, 14:05

I haven't read the paper, which Ali has referred to, but I have read the Windsor and Newton safety data sheet for Turpentine.  You can find it here,

http://www.winsornewton.com/assets/HealthandSafetyDataSheets/OIL%20COLOUR/Solvents/English%20Distilled%20Turpentine/04412187.pdf

Personally, I wouldn't inhale it.
    Sally
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Sun Feb 15 2015, 14:22

Maybe make some tea out of pine needles?!
    AliB
    AliB

Post by AliB Sun Feb 15 2015, 14:24

Pure unadulterated distilled gum resin spirit has apparently been used for thousands of years, and in some areas still is, as a healing modality.

This surprised me, but there are people still living who either remember being given it as a child, whose grandparents used it, or who still use it themselves.  Dr. Jennifer Daniels recalls being told about an elderly woman, well into her 90s who swore by it, lived on her own and still had all her faculties.  That triggered her interest.

A lot of awesomely successful ancient remedies have fallen by the wayside as pharmaceutical drugs have bullied their way to the front.

You know, these days, when I see anything being suppressed, that rings bells for me.  We know darn well that we are not being told the truth most of the time.  If it's being suppressed or deliberately ignored, then there very likely is something worth investigating.

Salt - real high mineral sea salt has been used as a healing modality for thousands of years.  Not only has most salt been stripped of its rich (and highly lucrative) mineral support these days, with the refined left overs plus additives like aluminium and ferro-cyanide being passed off as the quaintly named 'table salt' as if it's something special, but we have also been scared off using it by 'The Establishment'.

The quickest way to put people off something is to apply 'elfnsafety' to it.  Market it as toxic, slap a skull & crossbones on it, tell people an overdose could cause kidney damage, or ingestion into the lungs could kill them and you can keep it well away from the masses.

At the end of the day, an overdose if anything - including drugs could cause kidney or liver damage, and breathe anything into the lungs that shouldn't be there, even water, and you could die.  It is pure unadulterated scare-mongering.

Not following any protocol properly can result in damage or death.  Taking 20 paracetamol instead of 2 could result in death......

We are talking about drops or a teaspoonful here, not a gallon.  And it should be mixed with olive or coconut oil, honey, etc.  Some mix it with sugar to soak it up.

I may not have heard of it before, but nonetheless I am very intruiged....

PS. Dr. Daniels was stripped of her right to practise as an allopathic doctor. Why? Because she got a woman's blood sugar down from over 300 points to 130 within a week without using drugs. Her non-drug method was deemed 'unacceptable'. She was hounded by drug reps for not using their products, and insurance companies for lowering their sales. She moved to Panama and practises as a holistic 'doctor'.

What a crazy world we live in....
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Feb 15 2015, 14:37

You're a smart lady Ali so I'm sure you'll have done your homework. If you do try it, please keep us updated with results as always :-)
    AliB
    AliB

Post by AliB Sun Feb 15 2015, 18:07

Dr. Daniels' experience with turpentine.

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/11136827/2098715122/name/Turpentine-The_Candida_Cleaner%20-Dr.%20Daniels.pdf

Candida is a huge issue for many with diabetes.

Candida and fungal issues are rampant. I was struggling with Candida and its host of symptoms from a teenager.

Why does it always seem to come back to antibiotics?
    AliB
    AliB

Post by AliB Wed Feb 18 2015, 00:33

End of 2nd day on turps.

Hmm.  Have gone from the 'beans n greens' diet to the 'turps n burps'.  It's not the most pleasant thing to be burping much of the day.

But it's been working hard on the worms.  It apparently helps to dissolve biofilms so the body can get at the worms or microbes to destroy them.  It only goes after anaerobic microbes not the good gut ones.  It also cleans the blood and blood vessels.

It's early days yet so no miracles just yet, but I will keep going with it.

BTW.  There are several different terpenes found in pine resin (turpentine oil), and a few of them are also found in rosemary oil, eucalyptus oil, cinnamon oil and citrus oils (limonene).  Interestingly, Thieves oil - reputed to be the protective oil mix used by the plague grave robbers contained rosemary, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus and clove oils.

Whilst it does smell of pine, I can smell tones of eucalyptus and rosemary in it.

I bought some Bartoline pure turps to be going on with, but think I might get some turpentine oil from Baldwins. Wish I could taste it first to see if its any different.

Last edited by AliB on Wed Feb 18 2015, 00:45; edited 1 time in total
    AliB
    AliB

Post by AliB Wed Feb 18 2015, 00:38

Mo, as far as the inhalation is concerned, I imagine it was done by floating a little on the top of boiling water as you would with say, Olbas oil.

Olbas contains several oils including eucalyptus, clove & mint oil.

Vicks Vaporub contains turpentine oil. You inhale that!
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Wed Feb 18 2015, 17:37

Glad it's going well Ali. I do use Olbas Oil in the sauna, never knew Vicks had turps in it ! You learn something new every day ! Apart from the taste etc, do you feel any better yet or still early days ?
    AliB
    AliB

Post by AliB Wed Feb 18 2015, 18:03

Only the third day today. Had half a tsp 2 hours before bed 2 days ago. Interesting.

Loads of tingling and what I can only describe as 'fizzing going on all arond my body for several hours, especially where the worms are. Don't think they were very happy.....

Yesterday and today I took one teaspoonful in the morning before food.

Yesterday I was burping 'petrol' all day and felt as if I could taste and smell it all day too. I put the teaspoonfull on a soup spoon and drizzled sugar over it until it was soaked.

Today I did the same thing but added a tsp of olive oil to it. I swallowed it pretty much straight down with water, unlike yesterday when I chewed the sugar mixture before swallowing it.

Although I have burped a few times, it was less so than yesterday, and less 'petrol' flavoured. It's not really petrol flavour, is just a combination of eucalyptus, etc., but has that kind of fuminess about it if you get my drift. It's ok. Just unusual.

I woke up with a thick head this morning, although I've had a cold over the last week so its difficult to know whether that was the cold or the turps.

Many have found their brain and energy clearing on it. That is yet to happen for me, but it's still early days.

I have taken it three days straight, but may well now follow Dr. Daniels' protocol of twice per week.

Some more interesting info.

It is used in Russia and other Balkan countries as a common 'cure-all' remedy.

The highly anti-fungal and parasitical alpha and beta pinenes in turpentine are used in various drugs, including.........chemotherapy drugs.

Seems 'The Establishment' is well aware of its benefits but isn't telling anyone......
    AliB
    AliB

Post by AliB Wed Feb 18 2015, 18:07

Rod, apparently pine needle tea has been drunk for centuries. It is apparently a powerful source of vitamin C and many other vitamins and minerals. You do need to get the right type of pine though. Most are good, but there are three that should be avoided, including Yew......
    Sally
    Sally

Post by Sally Wed Feb 18 2015, 18:39

How about leylandii, being the owner of a small hedge, I could make a fortune?

On a serious note, of course there is something in yew, which forms the basis of a cancer drug. (but probably not wise to try this, or leylandii tea, at home.)
    Sally

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 18:05