THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF !

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF ! Empty You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF !

Post by mo1905 Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:02

In the news today ! Even scratch cards are LCHF now ! Check it out:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scratchings-sniff-lottery-ticket-smells-5010760
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF ! Empty Re: You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF !

Post by Eddie Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:07

mo1905 wrote:In the news today ! Even scratch cards are LCHF now ! Check it out:
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/scratchings-sniff-lottery-ticket-smells-5010760

"You've heard of scratch and sniff - well now there's SCRATCHINGS and sniff.

A lottery company has launched a new scratchcard – the 'I Heart Bacon Scratch Ticket' – that smells of pork rashers when you rub off the silver.

The tickets - which have a top prize of $1,000 (£658) – went on sale earlier this month.

The pig-flavoured gamble cards are the brainchild of the New Hampshire Lottery in America."

Only America could come up with this stunt eh Mo.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF ! Empty Re: You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF !

Post by Paul1976 Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:11

LOL!! I luv it!! Very Happy Perhaps they could make one for Duggie too?-The jungle drums tell me he's partial to a bacon sandwich but we all know Duggie thinks that the bacon is the 'Naughty' part of the sandwich so to balance it out and make it 'Healthy' (HaHaHa) they could add the essence of white bread and 'Low fat' Margarine and all will be well on "Planet Douglas" lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:20

I'll tell you this, I wouldn't want to sniff the inside of duggies rubber romper suit after he peels it of his sweating carcase. Rubber never was my scene. freakout

You Just Can't Stop the Spread of LCHF ! Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-ro08RCwnsv4%2FVL6pbbQsjsI%2FAAAAAAAAIo8%2FCtm2kyN0GzM%2Fs1600%2Fbog%252Bbrush
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Tue Jan 20 2015, 19:21

Is he a baddie from Dr Who ??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 13:22