THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

I just can't stop laughing

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

I just can't stop laughing  Empty I just can't stop laughing

Post by Eddie Wed Nov 19 2014, 19:04

A story in the news today caught my eye. A couple stayed in an absolute dump of a Hotel and left a comment on the Trip Adviser website stating what they thought of the place. The Hotel went berso and fined the couple one hundred sheets for the negative comments.

Check out what others think of the Hotel. I know I have a warped sense of humour, but I have been falling of my sofa at what other guests have said. lol!

Check out the crap heap here http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186332-d554701-Reviews-Broadway_Hotel-Blackpool_Lancashire_England.html#REVIEWS

I have often said almost all publicity is good publicity, I was wrong. freakout
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

I just can't stop laughing  Empty Re: I just can't stop laughing

Post by Paul1976 Wed Nov 19 2014, 19:20

eddie1 wrote:A story in the news today caught my eye. A couple stayed in an absolute dump of a Hotel and left a comment on the Trip Adviser website stating what they thought of the place. The Hotel went berso and fined the couple one hundred sheets for the negative comments.

Check out what others think of the Hotel. I know I have a warped sense of humour, but I have been falling of my sofa at what other guests have said. lol!

Check out the crap heap here http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186332-d554701-Reviews-Broadway_Hotel-Blackpool_Lancashire_England.html#REVIEWS

I have often said almost all publicity is good publicity, I was wrong. freakout

LOL!!

"A mattress spewing vile things out...Baked bean spillages...Strongbow cider for breakfast..." freakout
    Bloody hell! Sounds like Paul Jones's gaff when he's got Stefan to stay! freakout lol!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Wed Nov 19 2014, 19:25

This was one of the more positive comments. affraid

“FILTHY, DIRTY ROTTEN STINKING HOVEL RUN BY MUPPETS!”
    1 of 5 starsReviewed 30 August 2014
    We chose this hotel because it had 'ample parking' , car park was full so had to park across the road at another hotel.
    Couldn't believe the state of the room. The hot tap didn't work, when we reported it we were told they knew about it and it would be fixed in the morning (we were only there for one night.) The drawer fronts fell off when we opened the chest of drawers. Again, they knew about this and it was supposed to be dealt with in the morning. The kettle wouldn't work, were told you had to switch on the socket it was plugged into, also switch on another socket to make it work. This was because the whole place was rewired wrongly according to the member of staff who dealt with us, and they couldn't afford to have it put right. There were instructions on how to make a phone call, we would have had a job as there was no phone!! The wallpaper was peeling off the walls, the carpet was thin, dirty and stained. The bed was something else, it must have come out of the ark, the base was all scuffed and dirty and the springs in the mattress attacked you in the night. The curtains were tattered and filthy, there were polystyrene tiles on the ceiling which are a fire hazard.
    BREAKFAST... This was a joke and consisted of 1/2 cooked rasher of bacon, 1 'plastic' sausage, 1 egg, 1 hash brown and a spoonful of beans!! Oh, I nearly forgot, 2 slices of toast each, but no marmalade to put on them. Weak tea and coffee. YUMMY!!
    This place should be shut down, I don't know if they are ever inspected, but if so, I don't know how this place has passed!!
    If you are offered this place to stay for a fortnight for 10p, you are being robbed!!
    STAY AWAY!!!!

sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Thu Nov 20 2014, 09:46

In all seriousness I hope these people do report it to environmental health as well as just commenting on TripAdvisor!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 10:08