THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Life gets in the way sometimes

Karen
    Karen

Female Posts : 10

Life gets in the way sometimes  Empty Life gets in the way sometimes

Post by Karen Sun Nov 30 2014, 21:09

Sorry to have gone AWOL so soon after joining, but life seems to get in the way sometimes and I have to take a 'timeout'.
    But I've caught up with all the posts now, good and 'strange' (Trying to be polite  Shocked ) and now ready to join in again.

I have now come down to 60g carbs a day and feeling great. Lots more energy and concentration levels have improved too - even sleep better most nights. I really wish I had followed this plan from the start, but better late than never.  Smile And .... 12 lbs lost  bounce  

I have tried the Christmas Pudding recipe - really lovely and got the thumbs up from OH too, so that's a winner for the big day.  santa Thanks for the recipe Jan  cheers  
    In fact, festive menus have now been planned, agreed to and some even cooked/frozen. I'm sounding quite organised, but not got round to doing any present shopping yet.
    OH is suffering from a cold, (sorry - 'man flu'), so I better put my nurse's kit on to tend to his poorly needs .....
    Nice to be back
    Karen  cat
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Life gets in the way sometimes  Empty Re: Life gets in the way sometimes

Post by mo1905 Sun Nov 30 2014, 21:49

12lbs is a great result Karen ! So glad the low carb lifestyle is working well for you. How are your BG levels BTW ?
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Nov 30 2014, 21:53

Nice to see you back on the Forum Karen, and hearing your news.

Glad you liked the Christmas Pudding recipe.

Can't believe it's 1st December tomorrow rendeer

Look forward to exchanging more news and views.

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 14:13