THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Reflections about life

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Reflections about life  Empty Reflections about life

Post by Jan1 Fri Jan 16 2015, 18:57

Can I start off by saying this is not meant to be a 'heavy' topic, it all started when I was just thinking about the start of 2015 and the differences to many these past two weeks have brought. Yes, we are mid way through January and for many the New Year may not have started too well, and others they are smiling from ear to ear.

When a child (or anyone) asks the question what is life, it is no easy thing to explain. I know I've tried ...... and done my best to explain, but what is our purpose, and why do we do what we do? Many do things far beyond my reasoning.

I feel there are no easy answers to these questions, but this does not make us stop contemplating the answers. Life can be so fleeting, here one day, gone the next. We can both create life, and take it away. We must do all that we can to live our lives to the full. Enjoy each day as it comes because we never know when it will all come to an end. This might not be the true meaning of life, but it is one way to live it.

Well do you agree with this statement ? It is not always that easy to live our lives to the full is it ..... so many different things can cause an obstacle and that wonderful day we may have contemplated goes out of the window - but we must try our best.

Go and hug your children, go and hug your husband/wife/partner/sister/brother and tell them "you love them" - give them a kiss.

Be interested to hear your thoughts and comments ....... thanks sunny

All the best Jan
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Reflections about life  Empty Re: Reflections about life

Post by Andy12345 Fri Jan 16 2015, 19:09

Personally my life is a mission, a mission to make money and give my family a comfortable life

Sure I wanna have fun in the process, enjoy everything as much as possible on the way, take stock, appreciate the small pleasures

But my mission is my focus, I want to live long enough to complete it, I know you can't take it with you, I don't want to, I want to spend it or give it to the kids

And hug the wife?? Ewww

Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 13:30