THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Low carb anti trolls and goonery

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Low carb anti trolls and goonery  Empty Low carb anti trolls and goonery

Post by Eddie Thu Jul 12 2018, 18:36

I have come to the conclusion the low carb antis need to be categorised

The DEFCON SCALE of #LCHF antis.

1 THE TOTAL F**KWIT

These dullards wade into a thread containing great news, from people who have reversed terrible health problems, by way of a low carb higher natural fat lifestyle. They proceed to tell us we are dead men walking. While forgetting to tell us, they are on the run from a secure mental health facility. Very often body builders, out of their heads caused by steroid and insulin abuse, and very often flogging supplements to their misguided followers.

2 The Mercenaries

Mercenaries are very often Scientists and Academics, who have received eye watering amounts of money from junk food companies and / or big pharma. Arguably these people are the leading cause of the obesity and type two diabetes epidemics. Following closely behind, we have the Dietetic Associations, also on the junk food payola treadmill, with many of their most high profile dietitians morbidly obese, go figure that point. But whatever you do, don't mention fat shaming.

3 The Trolls

Very often nameless, faceless, anonymous, misfits. Life has treated these people badly, they blame everything for their misfortune on others, it's never their fault. Their favourite target is happy people who have regained their health by eating real food. Nothing sticks more in a trolls throat, than an enlightened person who took a leap of faith, went against the diet of slow death, and regained their health.

4 The Goons

These people are very often educated way beyond their level of intelligence. Typically PhD's, we know that because it appears in their signatures, as if that makes us gasp in admiration, and we will accept their every word. Their fall back position is to link to science papers, the more technical and convoluted the better. It seems never to dawn on them, most people do not ever read the papers, including most hard pressed medical professionals. But hey, quoting the Krebs cycle can make a man look very clever. I suspect most think the Krebs cycle is some sort of mountain bike.

5 The nice but dims

Mostly people on a ludicrous diet, who try to flog it to a low carber, very often Vegans. These well meaning souls, remind me of the Jehovah's witnesses who bang me out of bed early on a Saturday morning, informing me they can save me. I ask them why me, have you run out of human beings?
    yoly
    yoly

Low carb anti trolls and goonery  Empty Re: Low carb anti trolls and goonery

Post by yoly Thu Jul 12 2018, 19:37

I would add 6# "The Addict" there a lot of people following the "official" advice that are addicted to their high carb treats and junk food. They see low carbers as the devil that will take away their justification to keep indulging in their "approved" diet.
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Jul 12 2018, 22:02

Brilliant!

Also important to note that these categories are not mutually exclusive.

Somewhere I have a picture of Krebs on his cycle. Actually it was a moped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 00:31