THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Jeez I am so glad I was never a low carb anti !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Jeez I am so glad I was never a low carb anti ! Empty Jeez I am so glad I was never a low carb anti !

Post by Eddie Fri Aug 29 2014, 18:41

Imagine spending day after day, week after week, year after year, promoting a high carb low fat diet to diabetics, on the largest diabetes forum in Europe. Imagine falling for the eat starchy carbs with every meal lunacy and covering the high starch/high sugar factory produced failed science experiments with drugs. Imagine, almost every time you turn on the TV or pick up a newspaper and reading saturated fats from natural sources are not the artery blocking villains and that sugar and carbs in all their forms were to be avoided, especially for diabetics.

So, what do you do ? do you hold your hand up and say I got it wrong, do you retire gracefully from the forum scene, or do you blunder on as if nothing had happened, believing all the people that posted their good news success stories about low carb are all liars.

A friend sent this to me today and said it reminded her of the some of the people on the big forum, I can see why. Contains some swearing. Eddie  

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Jeez I am so glad I was never a low carb anti ! Empty Re: Jeez I am so glad I was never a low carb anti !

Post by Paul1976 Fri Aug 29 2014, 19:10

"nullius in verba" eh mate? Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Jeez I am so glad I was never a low carb anti ! Empty Re: Jeez I am so glad I was never a low carb anti !

Post by Eddie Fri Aug 29 2014, 19:31

Too right mate, rock on !

Eddie
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Fri Aug 29 2014, 19:50

Great song, great singer (my favourite female vocalist), great sentiments. I just wish I had been with you guys all those years ago. Instead I was all on my own slowly discovering LCHF for myself. When I finally found that other forum in November I realised others were following the same diet as me....and it had a name. It's so good to be among friends now.

In answer to your question....personally yes, I would say "Sorry, I got it wrong"......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 20:48