THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Not much to say these days.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Not much to say these days. Empty Not much to say these days.

Post by Eddie Sat Apr 21 2018, 16:38

Very few would have noticed I have not been around much lately on the forum, the truth is I have run out of things to say. More than a few would say I talk shite most of the time and going AWOL is a good thing, thems the breaks eh. I gave it my best promoting low carb and taking on the dullards for the best part of ten years, these days I am doing things for me and mine, f**k the rest of humanity. affraid

Jan and myself have fully retired and hope to live a quiet life for what time we are granted. No doubt Jan will carry on in her Mary Poppins role of everything is beautiful and I will become a grumpier old git, was it every thus I ask myself. I might post from time to time, but don't count on it. rofl Sounds like a win win situation to me. mrgreen
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Not much to say these days. Empty Re: Not much to say these days.

Post by graham64 Sat Apr 21 2018, 23:11

Eddie wrote:Very few would have noticed I have not been around much lately on the forum, the truth is I have run out of things to say. 

Now that makes a refreshing change 

chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sun Apr 22 2018, 20:50

Yes well burnout seems to have affected so many over the years. Lots of blogs no longer being used, although some are still around on Twitter.

Don't worry, you did more than your share over the years.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10 2024, 02:25