THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Big Pharma's coming after you !

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Big Pharma's coming after you ! Empty Big Pharma's coming after you !

Post by graham64 Mon Mar 05 2018, 21:39

Big pharma, big data: why drugmakers want your health records

LONDON (Reuters) - Drugmakers are racing to scoop up patient health records and strike deals with technology companies as big data analytics start to unlock a trove of information about how medicines perform in the real world.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pharmaceuticals-data/big-pharma-big-data-why-drugmakers-want-your-health-records-idUSKCN1GD4MM
    chris c
    chris c

Big Pharma's coming after you ! Empty Re: Big Pharma's coming after you !

Post by chris c Mon Mar 05 2018, 23:44

I'm not helping much. Off everything except 5mg amlodipine and currently while my thyroid is behaving itself between 5 and 10mg carbimazole.

I had to laugh when I discovered that the UK Biobank was run by Lord Professor Sir Rory Collins of Statinshire. It's probably based overseas.

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 20:57