THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Top Ten Myths About Low Carb For Kids

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Top Ten Myths About Low Carb For Kids Empty Top Ten Myths About Low Carb For Kids

Post by Jan1 Mon May 15 2017, 22:03

Top Ten Myths About Low Carb For Kids Rsz_1top_myths_of_low-carb_kids_infographic

Sharing a post from Libby at 'Ditch The Carbs' site

She says "We are low carb not no carb and our meals are based on whole real food, quality protein, healthy fats and low-carb vegetables and limited fruits. As soon as I discovered LCHF, I knew immediately it was the way I wanted our entire family to eat. Healthy, varied and nutritious."

I'm clapping clap
    and passing on the news ...

See much more here
    http://www.ditchthecarbs.com/2017/05/15/top-10-myths-about-low-carb-kids/

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Top Ten Myths About Low Carb For Kids Empty Re: Top Ten Myths About Low Carb For Kids

Post by chris c Mon May 15 2017, 22:21

Interesting that most birds that are seed eaters as adults tend to feed their young on insects. The few that don't have young that grow much more slowly and spend longer in the nest.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 06:13