THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD: Download book for free.

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD: Download book for free. Empty The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD: Download book for free.

Post by graham64 Wed Jun 10 2015, 21:56

The Cholesterol Myths: Exposing the Fallacy that Saturated Fat and Cholesterol Cause Heart Disease

Cholesterol and saturated fat are not the cause of heart disease. This book provides the evidence to support this idea.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/486704

Free download available in various formats including PDF and Kindle
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD: Download book for free. Empty Re: The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD: Download book for free.

Post by zand Thu Jun 11 2015, 09:06

Thanks Graham, this is a small forum, but hey it's providing so much valuable information for anyone who really cares about their own health.

I have downloaded the booklet and found it to be so good that I've printed a copy so that I can read it all eventually.

One chapter heading made me smile:-

Myth 7: The Statins – God’s Gift to Mankind

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled"
    Mark Twain

How true is that?! I hope very many read this booklet and open their eyes to the truth about statins. We have all been fooled by the authorities along the way but we don't have to stay in the dark. It's sometimes hard to accept that we've been duped, but we don't need to continue to believe the lies do we?
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD: Download book for free. Empty Re: The Cholesterol Myths by Uffe Ravnskov MD PhD: Download book for free.

Post by graham64 Thu Jun 11 2015, 23:00

Though I've downloaded the kindle version I've not had time to to read it yet but will be reading it this weekend hopefully.

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 11:09