THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+4
Andy12345
Sally
EvenMoreHeathen
Paul1976
8 posters

Just when you thought the DUK/NHS diet couldn't be topped in terms of being awful for diabetics-It was!

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Just when you thought the DUK/NHS diet couldn't be topped in terms of being awful for diabetics-It was! Empty Just when you thought the DUK/NHS diet couldn't be topped in terms of being awful for diabetics-It was!

Post by Paul1976 Fri Sep 19 2014, 18:38

I challenge anyone here to read the following advice for Diabetics and not feel like bashing their Laptops/Tablets/Phones etc in frustration... Evil or Very Mad

http://www.diabetesvic.org.au/images/stories/Food_choices_for_people_with_diabetes_2012.pdf

Thanks to Eddie1 for highlighting this on the LC blog.
    EvenMoreHeathen
    EvenMoreHeathen

Just when you thought the DUK/NHS diet couldn't be topped in terms of being awful for diabetics-It was! Empty Re: Just when you thought the DUK/NHS diet couldn't be topped in terms of being awful for diabetics-It was!

Post by EvenMoreHeathen Fri Sep 19 2014, 18:43

I'm suspecting a global plot to kill off all diabetics because they cost too much ! What a Face What a Face affraid affraid

Signy
    Sally
    Sally

Just when you thought the DUK/NHS diet couldn't be topped in terms of being awful for diabetics-It was! Empty Re: Just when you thought the DUK/NHS diet couldn't be topped in terms of being awful for diabetics-It was!

Post by Sally Fri Sep 19 2014, 18:50

Well, s0d it all! I've just done next week's shopping list and now I'm going to have to tear it up and start all over again. Now, where is the local bakers?
    Sally
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Fri Sep 19 2014, 18:53

i failed your challenge im afraid Paul Sad
    Dillinger
    Dillinger

Male Posts : 209

Post by Dillinger Fri Sep 19 2014, 19:06

They like a laugh those Australians eh?
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Fri Sep 19 2014, 19:36

I couldn't give a Castlemaine XXXX for that advice !
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Fri Sep 19 2014, 23:37

I could manage the alcohol-free day a week bit, does that help?

I'm going to Australia for a week tomorrow, any personal messages you'd like me to deliver?
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Sat Sep 20 2014, 08:44

Paul wrote:
    http://www.diabetesvic.org.au/images/stories/Food_choices_for_people_with_diabetes_2012.pdf
    I take it from the web address that it is from a site victimizing diabetics? affraid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 01:09