THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

The "The Devil's Advocate" joins the forum

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

The "The Devil's Advocate" joins the forum Empty The "The Devil's Advocate" joins the forum

Post by Eddie Thu Sep 18 2014, 14:23

"The Devil's Advocate" almost certainly the troll who joined here or tried to join here yesterday. This character has trolled forums and blogs for a long time. Let's see if this person can question our low carb diets or any matter in a sensible way, maybe we might get some sound and sensible information. I wait with baited breath.

Eddie
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

The "The Devil's Advocate" joins the forum Empty Re: The "The Devil's Advocate" joins the forum

Post by Paul1976 Thu Sep 18 2014, 14:28

This could be interesting...Just for once it would be good to see an opposing argument from such 'types' without them slagging members off in their first post-Maybe they will 'Delight' us with their opposing view to LCHF...Call me a cynic but I reckon we're gonna get more of the usual gibber that we got from the "Doc". Evil or Very Mad
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

The "The Devil's Advocate" joins the forum Empty Re: The "The Devil's Advocate" joins the forum

Post by Paul1976 Fri Sep 19 2014, 22:49

"Tick Tock Tick Tock" Don't be shy!
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Sat Sep 20 2014, 17:59

Let's give him/her a chance, like we would any new member. We've always said we welcome anyone and are happy to discuss LCHF or any other diet/lifestyle that suits. Debate is good, arguments are not !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 20 2014, 18:09

mo1905 wrote:Let's give him/her a chance, like we would any new member. We've always said we welcome anyone and are happy to discuss LCHF or any other diet/lifestyle that suits. Debate is good, arguments are not !

Couldn't agree more Mo! Lively debate from both sides is MOST welcome...Even Dr Jones was welcomed by us in the beginning when he first joined and before he started posting gibber and insults and if he had given us a real counter debate rather than insulting folks in his first post then he may never have been banned...so yes,Give anyone a chance regardless of what side of the fence they sit is my motto and I mean that sincerely. Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 20 2014, 19:51

Debate, there is no debate, all here know it and almost all diabetics on other forums know it. I await with baited breath for someone who can convince me whole fresh food, moderate exercise and minimal/no meds is not the only sane option in the control of weight and diabetes.

Eddie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 09:59