THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

A Quick Butcher's at the Good Book

Monty Beantipper
    Monty Beantipper

Male Posts : 18

A Quick Butcher's at the Good Book Empty A Quick Butcher's at the Good Book

Post by Monty Beantipper Sat Sep 06 2014, 10:26

Ketogenesis, Chapter 16, Verse 9:
    "Rejoice, for the tent of low-carb is with mankind, and normoglycemia resides with them. Anyone conquering carbohydrate will inherit these things. Outside are the carb-ridden dogs and those who are disgusting in their starchy filth, and all those who are liking and carrying on a carb-fuelled lie."

It will likely surprise a great many people to hear that Monty never hated high-carbers. He always said that we should hate the sin, not the sinner. He was, in actual fact, supremely indifferent to all the nutty advocates of high-carb. Make mention of starch, however, and Monty would hiss and spit like an angry bunny-boiler. Mention simple sugars, and there would surely be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth from our Mr Beantipper.

But what, you may ask, did Monty make of the many low G.I mod-carbers? Once again, he happily took direction from low-carb scripture;

2nd Macadamians, Chapter 6, Verse 2:
    "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were cold or else hot. So, because you are a lukewarm G.I Joey and neither hot nor cold, I am going to vomit you out of my mouth like a chocolate brazil."

RJ
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

A Quick Butcher's at the Good Book Empty Re: A Quick Butcher's at the Good Book

Post by Jan1 Sat Sep 06 2014, 14:13

Goodness me .......

But I love macadamia nuts ...... almonds too.

All the best Jan

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 16:15