THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+3
zand
chris c
Eddie
7 posters

Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.

Post by Eddie Sun Sep 06 2015, 00:51

Paul1976 wrote:
    graham64 wrote:The threads still alive and with spiker taking on SunnyExpat it's livening up guns Love the comment from AndBreathe "Is your name Douglas, perchance?" bring on the pot noodles  lol!

LOL!! SunnyExpat eh? Could it be our 'Favourite' frogman has swam away to warmer waters? bitenails lol!

Didn't I say the other day I kept getting a whiff of pot noodles and neoprene rubber when over at the flog. Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.  - Page 2 Animated-diving-image-0011
    chris c
    chris c

Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.

Post by chris c Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:06

Obviously I wouldn't expect Sid to read this because it has Big Words.

I wouldn't expect Phoenix to read it either because it doesn't agree with what she already believes.

Here is the opinion of some dieticians. The references may be worth a read, I didn't look at them yet.

V e r y s l o w l y some things are finally changing.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:13

chris c wrote:Obviously I wouldn't expect Sid to read this because it has Big Words.

I wouldn't expect Phoenix to read it either because it doesn't agree with what she already believes.

Here is the opinion of some dieticians. The references may be worth a read, I didn't look at them yet.

V e r y s l o w l y some things are finally changing.

I think Sid did read this, here are his latest before and after pics following low carb, low fat , low protein diet :-)
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:15

Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.  - Page 2 Fat_110

Newly diagnosed.

Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.  - Page 2 Hot_si10

The new Sidney :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Sep 07 2015, 21:39

mo1905 wrote:Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.  - Page 2 Fat_110

Newly diagnosed.

Sid Bonkers gets something right, possibly.  - Page 2 Hot_si10

The new Sidney :-)

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Wed Sep 09 2015, 20:31

Even using his name is causing stupidity, the right link for the paper is [url=https://www.whi.org/researchers/sigs/nutrition/Supporting Docs/Chowdhury et al 2014.pdf]here[/url]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 19:06