THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+9
Eddie
zand
Scandichic
janlyn
Thundercat
Andy12345
sanguine
Paul1976
Jan1
13 posters

The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ?

mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ? - Page 3 Empty Re: The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ?

Post by mo1905 Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:12

Also got Boardwalk Empire ready to watch. Anyone else like that show ?
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ? - Page 3 Empty Re: The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ?

Post by Paul1976 Fri Sep 19 2014, 17:53

mo1905 wrote:Also got Boardwalk Empire ready to watch. Anyone else like that show ?

I don't know that one but I'm hooked on a series called 'Under the Dome'...A Stephen King adapation. Love it! Smile
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Fri Sep 19 2014, 18:00

i listened to under the dome on audiobook, awesome book
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Fri Sep 19 2014, 18:04

Andy12345 wrote:i listened to under the dome on audiobook, awesome book

Nice one! Smile I haven't read the book but if it's as good and mysterious as the TV adaption then I might be hitting Amazon later! Smile

(Just don't tell me what happens in the end though! lol)
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sat Sep 27 2014, 21:49

......Back to The X Factor didn't envy the judges, difficult decisions .....yes I know it's staged !!!

Isn't it?

Any way as it's the Low Carb Diabetic Forum ..... I enjoyed a few macadaemia (have I spelt that right) nuts whilst viewing Smile

Did anyone else watch or record this?

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Sep 28 2014, 10:39

Loving X Factor but the Scary Spice gets on my wick ! Something about her really ! There is some decent talent this year. I quite like that Italian guy ( who wore the I Love Pugs Jumper ). The American guy who never made it through works at a USAFE base I work at !
    Funny how Simon calls Louis "Lulu" now !
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Nov 30 2014, 18:55

The X Factor ... apparently the 'Italian Guy' is doing well .....not sure of his name Andreas I think ?

Anyone watching later?

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Nov 30 2014, 18:58

Yep, Italian guy is very good, Andreas Faustini. There is a young girl called Lauren Platt who is also very good. That is my prediction for the final.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Dec 14 2014, 21:51

It's Sunday - and it's finals night.

The winner is Ben cheers sunny  

..... and guess what ?
    .......... more next year ....am I smiling or groaning ? lol!

Simon Cowell is laughing all the way to the bank.

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Dec 15 2014, 19:49

I'm glad Ben won although I can't see him as a big star. He'll make a few quid for sure but he's no Olly Murs ! We'll see !
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Mon Dec 15 2014, 19:57

Proper happy it's over..... For now "gulp"
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Dec 15 2014, 20:01

Andy12345 wrote:Proper happy it's over..... For now "gulp"

The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaoIzF3YJx_01ZnUHh5Vw0BaAfdUmf3ou70oTAXDM8mvCKpSTm

freakout
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Sun Aug 30 2015, 16:28

Fast forward to August 2015 >.>.>.>.>

Just had to resurrect this post, just in case anyone may wish to comment on last night's (or tonight's) X Factor.  Question

I only watched a little, but I thought 4th Power were good, and apparently there are some good acts on tonight Smile

All the best Jan

flower
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Sun Aug 30 2015, 17:04

I don't think I'll be watching any of it this year. I've grown bored with it all now.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Aug 30 2015, 17:07

zand wrote:I don't think I'll be watching any of it this year.  I've grown bored with it all now.  

Needs burying along with celebrity big brother!! Sleep
    Jan1
    Jan1

Post by Jan1 Wed May 11 2016, 11:10

Well Simon Cowell already has the PR companies working overtime !!!

His, 'Britains Got Talent' is currently airing on ITV and already the papers / media / and this blog are talking about the new series of the X Factor ... oh well, it keeps some happy

‘X Factor’: ‘Nicole Scherzinger Set To Return Alongside Sharon Osbourne, Louis Walsh And Simon Cowell’ On All-New Panel
    Out with the new, and in with the old.

Nicole Scherzinger is set to return to the ‘X Factor’ panel, according to reports.

The former Pussycat Doll singer will reportedly be joined by Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh, who are also set to return.

Making up the final four will be show boss, Simon Cowell, who is the only judge not being replaced this year

Nicole, who was last sat on the judging panel alongside Tulisa Contostavlos, Gary Barlow and Louis Walsh back in 2013, originally left the show to focus on her music career.

But after her last album bombed, Nicole is looking to re-establish herself on the show after Rita Ora made the decision not to return.

A source told the MailOnline: “Rita had been in discussions [to return] but it became apparent she was no longer the automatic top option.

“Nicole Scherzinger was a huge success whens she was on the X Factor a few years ago and has long been part of the X Factor family. She provided fun and entertainment and a huge personality to the show. She is the definite favourite to get the seat next to Simon.”

Radio 1 Breakfast Show host Nick Grimshaw was the first to quit the judging panel after just one year, with Cheryl Fernandez-Versini later confirming she wouldn’t be returning as she wanted to focus on her music career.

In the biggest shake-up of the show in years, new presenters Olly Murs and Caroline Flack have also been ditched after just one year to be replaced by longstanding original host Dermot O’Leary.

The big question is, will any of the changes have any effect on the show’s dwindling viewing figures? We’ll have to wait until September to find out when the 13th series kicks off.

Story from here
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/nicole-scherzinger-x-factor-new-series-judge_uk_5732cd0ce4b0e6da49a6fe81

Bet you can't wait Exclamation   Question   lol!

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 11:57