THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+9
Eddie
zand
Scandichic
janlyn
Thundercat
Andy12345
sanguine
Paul1976
Jan1
13 posters

The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ?

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ?

Post by Paul1976 Fri Aug 29 2014, 12:23

zand wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:BTW don't believe all that stuff that Graham started about my wallet never seeing the light of day. The fact of the matter is Jan carries it in her handbag which weighs about half a ton, why she needs all that crap with her everywhere she goes is beyond me, Wimmin eh. affraid

Heading for the bunker Eddie

Sigh, am I the only woman who never carries a handbag?

You're in good company-My wife doesn't either! Very Happy
    Thundercat
    Thundercat

Female Posts : 15

The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ? - Page 2 Empty Re: The X Factor - do you love it or hate it ?

Post by Thundercat Fri Aug 29 2014, 14:30

Wherever I go, my bag goes! It is usually quite heavy and I have been known to dump some things out of it in the car before shopping so I don't end up with shoulder pain. Every now and again someone needs something I happen to have in my bag "just in case" and I feel vindicated Very Happy
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Fri Aug 29 2014, 15:07

Thundercat wrote:Wherever I go, my bag goes!  It is usually quite heavy and I have been known to dump some things out of it in the car before shopping so I don't end up with shoulder pain.  Every now and again someone needs something I happen to have in my bag "just in case" and I feel vindicated Very Happy

Yes and I feel bad for not carrying a handbag on those occasions! I think I started leaving it at home when I was recovering from an accident and couldn't carry a heavy bag for long. Then, having done without it for a few months I gave up using one altogether.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Fri Aug 29 2014, 15:50

I've got 2 man bags lol !
    Scandichic
    Scandichic

Female Posts : 109

Post by Scandichic Fri Aug 29 2014, 23:04

mo1905 wrote:I've got 2 man bags lol !
    What can we expect from a man who watches X factor! Which one is the emoticon for sighs and shakes head gently? lol!
    Scandichic
    Scandichic

Post by Scandichic Fri Aug 29 2014, 23:05

zand wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:BTW don't believe all that stuff that Graham started about my wallet never seeing the light of day. The fact of the matter is Jan carries it in her handbag which weighs about half a ton, why she needs all that crap with her everywhere she goes is beyond me, Wimmin eh. affraid

Heading for the bunker Eddie

Sigh, am I the only woman who never carries a handbag?
    I have a bag with purse, phone and keys. But that's all! Very Happy
    Thundercat
    Thundercat

Female Posts : 15

Post by Thundercat Sat Aug 30 2014, 00:24

mo1905 wrote:I've got 2 man bags lol !

You rock Mo! Very Happy
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sat Aug 30 2014, 20:07

8pm Saturday Night and we're off .................................

Enjoy or not

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Sun Aug 31 2014, 08:39

Lol ! Yes I did watch it and it was bad ! Simon's face looks so puffy now ! Full of botox !
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Wed Sep 03 2014, 21:09

Just seen this HATE it only ever seen parts when we have a night round friends of ours at Langer... actually l think of them as family. They love these godawful shows
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Sep 03 2014, 21:31

Mud Island Dweller wrote:Just seen this HATE it only ever seen parts when we have a night round friends of ours at Langer... actually l think of them as family. They love these godawful shows

Agreed 100%!! Very Happy
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Wed Sep 03 2014, 21:35

mo1905 wrote:Lol ! Yes I did watch it and it was bad ! Simon's face looks so puffy now ! Full of botox !

Hi Mo! My bold in your quote but was that a typo and instead of 'Botox' you actually meant "Full of bollox" ? lol!

Sorry mate-couldn't resist!! Laughing
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Wed Sep 03 2014, 21:38

Lol ! Must have been auto correct !
    Martin1
    Martin1

Post by Martin1 Sat Sep 06 2014, 19:37

Wife's just gone out to get some milk for the morning - and I quote - "If I'm not back before the start pause X Factor so I can watch it from the start when I'm back" !!! Can't stand it myself (I prefer 'music') but it is good for people watchin' Cool
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 06 2014, 20:08

Martin1 wrote:Wife's just gone out to get some milk for the morning - and I quote - "If I'm not back before the start pause X Factor so I can watch it from the start when I'm back" !!! Can't stand it myself (I prefer 'music') but it is good for people watchin' Cool

Glad it's not just me who gets told to do that Martin! It's usually Ant and Dec's Saturday night Takeaway or Corrie with my wife though! lol

Thank god for Mp3 players! Smile
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Sat Sep 06 2014, 20:23

oh nooooooooo its on....run! anyone want a pint? oh no that wont work i dont drink lol
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 06 2014, 21:01

LOL!! Pint for me and a Latte coffee and Cuban cigar for you Andy! Smile
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Sat Sep 06 2014, 21:05

omg id rather the pint lol too much milk and the cigar would have to be a e-cigar lol
    Scandichic
    Scandichic

Post by Scandichic Sun Sep 07 2014, 10:27

I am one of those rare women who hates Xfactor, all soaps, Ant & dec, the Voice and Big Brother. Mercifully Mr Scandi doesn't like those things either! Although I quite like Strictly. Mr Scandi hates it so I usually don't bother.
    James Howlett

Post by James Howlett Sun Sep 07 2014, 15:04

It's everything wrong with the industry, music produced with no emotion or integrity, a commodity rather than a work of art.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Sun Sep 07 2014, 15:12

James Howlett wrote:It's everything wrong with the industry, music produced with no emotion or integrity, a commodity rather than a work of art.

Spot on! There's no passion anymore-It's just manufactured cheese TBH and hence why I cringe when there's a new series each year! The show needs a christian burial as the carcass is beginning to smell bad!

Anyhow,apart from that-Welcome to the forum James! Smile
    James Howlett

Post by James Howlett Sun Sep 07 2014, 15:13

Cheers!
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sat Sep 13 2014, 19:17

............. Moving on to 13th September, I can't quite believe I took a peep at the main ITV X Factor site and the headlines for this evening were ...

"Are you ready for this?

Surviving an audition with the Judges in a room is one thing (however scary they are) facing a crowd of thousands (and the Judges) is something completely different.

Tune in Saturday and Sunday 8pm ITV to watch The X Factor Arena Auditions."

Well as the saying goes 'there you have it folks'. Love it or hate it we're now in The Arena  - it could be interesting ?

Or you could tune in to Last Night of the Proms on the BBC - very patriotic sort of night I've always found - but you may not agree ?

All the best Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Fri Sep 19 2014, 15:53

I've got all the X Factors taped and CAN'T WAIT to watch them all lol !
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Fri Sep 19 2014, 16:04

I haven't bothered to watch them this time. Don't know why, just couldn't be bothered . Sleep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 23:53