THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Israeli Scientists Testing Cannabis Treatment for Diabetes

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Israeli Scientists Testing Cannabis Treatment for Diabetes Empty Israeli Scientists Testing Cannabis Treatment for Diabetes

Post by graham64 Thu Apr 23 2015, 23:16

Israeli scientists at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem have tracked down a specific chemical compound in the cannabis plant, a cannabinoid called “cannabidiol” that researchers say can be used to treat diabetes.

The best source for cannabidiol, or CBD as it is called, appears to be hemp – a plant with no potential for abuse and which has no psychoactive properties.

Full story http://www.jewishpress.com/
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Israeli Scientists Testing Cannabis Treatment for Diabetes Empty Re: Israeli Scientists Testing Cannabis Treatment for Diabetes

Post by mo1905 Fri Apr 24 2015, 09:07

I think cannabis is being seriously looked at by scientists for pain relief for a variety of conditions. Why not ? It's natural and works ( so I hear ! ).
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Israeli Scientists Testing Cannabis Treatment for Diabetes Empty Re: Israeli Scientists Testing Cannabis Treatment for Diabetes

Post by zand Fri Apr 24 2015, 09:18

mo1905 wrote:I think cannabis is being seriously looked at by scientists for pain relief for a variety of conditions. Why not ? It's natural and works ( so I hear ! ).

Yeh, but 'they' reckon it causes paranoia - that could explain a lot of things I've seen lately lol.
    Dillinger
    Dillinger

Male Posts : 209

Post by Dillinger Fri Apr 24 2015, 12:38

zand wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:I think cannabis is being seriously looked at by scientists for pain relief for a variety of conditions. Why not ? It's natural and works ( so I hear ! ).

Yeh, but 'they' reckon it causes paranoia - that could explain a lot of things I've seen lately lol.

What do you mean by that Zand? Hmm? Well? Are you talking about me??!! Who else has been talking about me?!!

(ladies and gentlemen; my paranoia joke for this morning, I thank you very much, you're too kind)
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Fri Apr 24 2015, 13:12

Dillinger wrote:
    zand wrote:

What do you mean by that Zand? Hmm? Well? Are you talking about me??!! Who else has been talking about me?!!

(ladies and gentlemen; my paranoia joke for this morning, I thank you very much, you're too kind)

lol! clap

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 14:38