THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Heartless - Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Heartless - Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.  Empty Heartless - Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.

Post by Jan1 Thu Mar 26 2015, 12:37

"Grieving mum horrified at destruction as she visited her baby's final resting place:
    Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.

The thugs ripped up teddies, smashed ornaments and moved plaques from the final resting places of tragic infants, leaving their grieving parents inconsolable.

The destruction was discovered by mum Nadine Wilson, 35, when she visited the plot of her son Daniel, who died 40 minutes after his birth on New Year's Eve last year.

Nadine told her local paper: "There were flowers chucked around, rubble dumped on my son's grave and I saw a toy rabbit with its legs and arms ripped off.

"It was horrendous."

Nadine, from Paignton, Devon, quickly alerted others through a Facebook support group for parents whose babies had died.

Another mum, Melanie Else, whose son Christian died during birth 12 years ago, said: "I had a gut feeling my baby's grave was affected and went up straight away.

"I was met by two of his teddy bears away from his grave, pulled apart and the stuffing sprawled all over the graveyard.

"There was foam strewn about everywhere.

"The windmills had also disappeared from my son's grave, ornaments had been moved and a plaque had been moved from someone else's grave to my son's.

Melanie, 35, added: "To lose a child is emotional enough. It's all still very raw at times, so to see his grave tampered with is heartbreaking.

"My son is in my heart and soul forever though, nothing can change that."
    Nadine's brother Darryl White has now started a petition calling for the cemetery to be more secure.

He said: "We are so upset about Daniel's grave being open to vandalism and the fact people can get access to his and other baby's graves after-hours."

Cemetery bosses said they 'very sorry' to hear about the incident, which is currently being investigated by police."

I couldn't believe this - having just put up a Thursday thought for the day for being kind - this is just the opposite. Sad

Link to this shameful and upsetting story here:

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2015/03/26/police-hunt-vandals-who-trashed-graves-of-babies/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl22%7Csec3_lnk4%26pLid%3D339394

Jan
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Heartless - Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.  Empty Re: Heartless - Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.

Post by mo1905 Thu Mar 26 2015, 12:58

Unbelievable how some people can be so heartless and uncaring. Sad story.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Heartless - Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.  Empty Re: Heartless - Police are hunting vandals who trashed the graves of babies.

Post by Paul1976 Thu Mar 26 2015, 13:42

Wicked,Wicked people!!!!! Mad
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Thu Mar 26 2015, 13:51

It seems every new generation produces a level of scum lower into the quagmire than the generation before. Not helped with so many people who should be setting an example complete scum themselves. So many leaders lie every time they open their mouths. Standards for so many down the tubes, and the great un-washed are in awe of talentless morons called celebrities. So many know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Mind you, some say I am just a moaning old bastard, what do I know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 15:02