THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Dr Brian Mowll - Ask the Experts monthly webseminar

Indy51
    Indy51

Female Posts : 344

Dr Brian Mowll - Ask the Experts monthly webseminar Empty Dr Brian Mowll - Ask the Experts monthly webseminar

Post by Indy51 Sat Aug 23 2014, 05:47

I only found this guy when he put out the Diabetes Summit - for anyone who missed it, there were some great interviews.

He's very much an eat to your meter, dietary control first, low carb practitioner. Because I got on his mailing list when I signed up for the Diabetes Summit, I continue to get updates from him and find the monthly webseminars worth listening to.

You can sign up for his free resources here: http://drmowll.com/

The link for the current webseminar if you want to have a listen to check him out is:
    Dr Mowll

Click on "Slides" to the left of the video to listen in with visual slideshow.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Dr Brian Mowll - Ask the Experts monthly webseminar Empty Re: Dr Brian Mowll - Ask the Experts monthly webseminar

Post by Jan1 Sat Aug 23 2014, 12:27

Thanks for the link Indy.

Knowledge and good information is key.

All the best Jan

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 11:44