THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Bon voyage. Pop back from time to time and tell us of your travels. Thanks for making a difference.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Bon voyage. Pop back from time to time and tell us of your travels. Thanks for making a difference. Empty Bon voyage. Pop back from time to time and tell us of your travels. Thanks for making a difference.

Post by Eddie Tue Feb 03 2015, 19:29

This thread title was a comment made to Douglas99 at the forum of flog. So, what did Duggie achieve? Well, he must have caused massive confusion for newbies and the long term out of control diabetics. Even his farewell post had to have a wind up for the low carbers "Who knows, rice in india, pasta and pizza in Italy, paella in Spain, baguettes in France, it seems a lot easier if I don’t need to impose restrictions, apart from putting it down again."

Personally, I believe he was the biggest liar the forum has ever entertained, either that or at worst he was a pre diabetic and the weight loss took him back to being a non diabetic. Obviously the carb addicted and carb up and shoot up brigade loved him.

What sickens me to the bone marrow, is this misfit has checked out by choice, why countless good people got banned for life from the DCUK forum. This was a man that revelled in self aggrandisement and winding people up. He will be back, scum like him won't be able to resist spreading his warped lies and misinformation.

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Bon voyage. Pop back from time to time and tell us of your travels. Thanks for making a difference. Empty Re: Bon voyage. Pop back from time to time and tell us of your travels. Thanks for making a difference.

Post by Andy12345 Tue Feb 03 2015, 20:30

100%
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Bon voyage. Pop back from time to time and tell us of your travels. Thanks for making a difference. Empty Re: Bon voyage. Pop back from time to time and tell us of your travels. Thanks for making a difference.

Post by graham64 Tue Feb 03 2015, 21:56

Has he gone Question  or will he back in a  similar guise, remember gezzathorpe  What a Face could he and douglas be the same person!

Anyway here's a tip to get your BG down from douglas

My reading tend to be reasonably stable, but then again I know I can bring them down several points simply by running up and down the stairs.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Tue Feb 03 2015, 23:20

My guess is he was never diabetic in the first place. He confused many but always entertained. Would I take any advice from him ? No, absolute nut case lol !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 17:54