THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

5 posters

Is The Eatwell Plate Healthy with Dr. Trudi Deakin

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Is The Eatwell Plate Healthy with Dr. Trudi Deakin Empty Is The Eatwell Plate Healthy with Dr. Trudi Deakin

Post by graham64 Wed Jan 28 2015, 21:44

Dr Deakin on Smash The Fat with Sam Feltham

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Is The Eatwell Plate Healthy with Dr. Trudi Deakin Empty Re: Is The Eatwell Plate Healthy with Dr. Trudi Deakin

Post by Eddie Fri Jan 30 2015, 11:46

Graham what have I told you about posting up seriously good information here. No one is interested Shocked
    Sally
    Sally

Is The Eatwell Plate Healthy with Dr. Trudi Deakin Empty Re: Is The Eatwell Plate Healthy with Dr. Trudi Deakin

Post by Sally Fri Jan 30 2015, 12:58

I watched it.  To be honest, it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, but it could be helpful and reassuring to someone new to low carb, so was well worth posting.  One irritating feature was the big difference in volume between the interviewer and Trudi.  So extreme that I had to keep my finger on the volume buttons throughout.  
    Anyway, it's good that the message is getting out there.
    Sally
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Fri Jan 30 2015, 18:40

Sally wrote:  Anyway, it's good that the message is getting out there.
    Sally

Agree - it is good that the message is getting out there.

We all need to keep passing it on ...........sunny

All the best Jan
    Turnip

Male Posts : 11

Post by Turnip Fri Jan 30 2015, 21:34

eddie1 wrote:Graham what have I told you about posting up seriously good information here. No one is interested Shocked
    I am.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Fri Jan 30 2015, 22:32

Sally wrote:I watched it.  To be honest, it didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, but it could be helpful and reassuring to someone new to low carb, so was well worth posting.  One irritating feature was the big difference in volume between the interviewer and Trudi.  So extreme that I had to keep my finger on the volume buttons throughout.  
    Anyway, it's good that the message is getting out there.
    Sally

Agreed the sound quality was poor probably down to the interview with Trudi being done via skype, Sam was obviously in a studio of sorts which accounts for the difference in volume.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 16:26