THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+6
graham64
sanguine
Avocado Sevenfold
Andy12345
Paul1976
Eddie
10 posters

DCUK The Daily Report Anna the banner mod shoots herself in the foot !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

LCHF - DCUK The Daily Report Anna the banner mod shoots herself in the foot ! - Page 3 Empty Re: DCUK The Daily Report Anna the banner mod shoots herself in the foot !

Post by Eddie Mon Jan 26 2015, 15:02

Paul wrote:Anna's just a Marionette with Cugila's hands at the end of the strings.

Too true my friend. The Cherub, Noblehead, Daisy and Anna were big friends of Cugila aka Kenny boy. Remember how they went ape when Gugila lost his mods job. He has been pulling the strings since he left. How the flog membership has been duped over the years, and the management either don't know, or don't care.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

LCHF - DCUK The Daily Report Anna the banner mod shoots herself in the foot ! - Page 3 Empty Re: DCUK The Daily Report Anna the banner mod shoots herself in the foot !

Post by Andy12345 Mon Jan 26 2015, 15:08

sanguine wrote:
    Andy12345 wrote:Apparently I have been banned for "circumventing" I think it's permanent

Bummer Andy, have they said that?  Do they even know what circumventing means?

Ahh well lol

I had to look up circumventing on Google Smile

I guess I did circumvent so no harm no foul Smile

And it seems turning off my phone and then turning back on is all it took to change the ip so alls well Smile

I get knocked down but I get up again...
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:01

zand wrote:
    Andy12345 wrote:Apparently I have been banned for "circumventing" I think it's permanent

Awwwww.  I loved your circumventing.  Wink I hope it's not permanent Mad  Check your emails soon huh?

Who even knows what circumventing is ? Sounds cool though :-)
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:07

Dillinger wrote:What strange language does Anna speak? I think she's just writing in a weird form of haiku.

"Majority over minority is obvious within this thread .
    Clear what has happened !

Thread closed ."

Or is she one of those pieces of software that tries to mimic human speech?

How utterly bizarre? She starts a thread asking for negative responses to a diet and then goes on about how there should be no negativity (contrary to the entire point of her thread) and then when there isn't (as no one who has actually done the diet has anything bad to say about it) she locks the thread because, as she so elegantly puts it, "majority over minority is obvious within this thread" or as I would ineptly put it; "everyone agrees that this thread is nonsense; so I will ban it."

Also, does that mean that she thinks that a majority view should automatically be banned because it is a form of bullying?

Weird scenes maaaaan.

Best

Dillinger

I think she is translating quotes direct from Latin into English. Can be the only explanation for this fork tongue we now hear !
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:14

mo1905 wrote:

I think she is translating quotes direct from Latin into English. Can be the only explanation for this fork tongue we now hear !

OK so I look forward to "Caesar adsum iam forte" then bounce
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:15

mo1905 wrote:
    zand wrote:

Awwwww.  I loved your circumventing.  Wink I hope it's not permanent Mad  Check your emails soon huh?

Find a way around (an obstacle)."if you come to an obstruction in a road you can seek to circumvent it"

Not alot of people know that. Sir Michael Caine
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:17

sanguine wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:

Illegitimi non carborundum
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:20

eddie1 wrote:

I sure don't anymore Wink
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:26

eddie1 wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:
    zand wrote:

Find a way around (an obstacle)."if you come to an obstruction in a road you can seek to circumvent it"

Not alot of people know that. Sir Michael Caine

And you can get banned for that ????? Mind you, pretty sure that was my final gift from them.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:27

eddie1 wrote:
    sanguine wrote:
    mo1905 wrote:

Pretty sure that is a spell from Bedknobs & Broomsticks !
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:34

We may not have many members, and many of the members don't post, but Jeez is this forum of fun or what. So many forums are about as much fun as a graveyard, us diabetics have enough to put up with, we don't need all the doom and gloom. Laughing
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:37

We gotta keep smiling ! Not many here but we've all got something in common......CIRCUMVENTING lol !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:51

Check out this emetic thread started by the Administrator in the 'Diabetes Discussions' forum of all places...

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/have-you-found-love-on-the-forum.70861/page-5#post-746880

If that's what counts as Diabetes discussion these days over there with tales of Anna29 potentially matchmaking members then the Deathwatch Beetles are embedded in the flogs structure forever! jimlad
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Jan 26 2015, 16:56

Perhaps we ought to start something similar here lol ! I could do with the exercise :-)
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:00

mo1905 wrote:Perhaps we ought to start something similar here lol ! I could do with the exercise :-)

HaHaHaHaHa!! Twisted Evil If I was single and knowing my previous bad luck with the ladies before I met my Mrs-I'd end up on a blind date with Missy1 aka Jona! freakout
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:08

Paul wrote:Check out this emetic thread started by the Administrator in the 'Diabetes Discussions' forum of all places...

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/have-you-found-love-on-the-forum.70861/page-5#post-746880

If that's what counts as Diabetes discussion these days over there with tales of Anna29 potentially matchmaking members then the Deathwatch Beetles are embedded in the flogs structure forever! jimlad

Maybe Anna is trying to drum up some business for another flog owner site "online dating"

http://www.sitefinders.co.uk/portfolio.html

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:12

eddie1 wrote:
    Paul wrote:Check out this emetic thread started by the Administrator in the 'Diabetes Discussions' forum of all places...

Maybe Anna is trying to drum up some business for another flog owner site "online dating"

http://www.sitefinders.co.uk/portfolio.html

Could well be onto something there-Would explain the randomness of a topic like that being started by the 'Admin'
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Mon Jan 26 2015, 17:43

mo1905 wrote:We gotta keep smiling ! Not many here but we've all got something in common......CIRCUMVENTING lol !

Guess I'm the odd one out again......... Sad

edit: It must be a guy thing, right? Or am I really getting things so badly wrong?
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:20

I just checked out over there and they've deleted your profile like they did with many of us. No
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:26

For liking a post lol
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:27

I'm glad to be honest, I'm sick of the bs
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Post by Paul1976 Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:31

Andy12345 wrote:I'm glad to be honest, I'm sick of the bs

Know what you mean mate-I just felt relieved in the end as I knew I was doomed there no matter what I said-In fact I got a couple of warnings during a time I wasn't even posting there but hey ho! We always bounce back! thumb-up
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Jan 26 2015, 18:56

Paul wrote:
    Andy12345 wrote:I'm glad to be honest, I'm sick of the bs

Know what you mean mate-I just felt relieved in the end as I knew I was doomed there no matter what I said-In fact I got a couple of warnings during a time I wasn't even posting there but hey ho! We always bounce back! thumb-up

And how many likes did you receive from members over there Andy? more than all the mods combined if memory serves.

"It is only when a man has been banned from the flog, he can rise to his full potential for the cause" Roger 'Keto Warrior' Jenkins
    mo1905
    mo1905

Post by mo1905 Mon Jan 26 2015, 19:02

Andy12345 wrote:For liking a post lol

How dare you like something !!! Off with his head !!!!!
    Monty Beantipper
    Monty Beantipper

Male Posts : 18

Post by Monty Beantipper Mon Jan 26 2015, 19:03

Rejoice, for the tent of low-carb is with mankind, and normoglycemia resides with them. Anyone conquering carbohydrate will inherit these things. Outside are the carb-ridden dogs and those who are disgusting in their starchy filth, and all those who are liking and carrying on a carb-fuelled lie.

MB

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 14:32