THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Cancer Your First Line of Defense

yoly
    yoly

Cancer Your First Line of Defense  Empty Cancer Your First Line of Defense

Post by yoly Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:30

Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Cancer Your First Line of Defense  Empty Re: Cancer Your First Line of Defense

Post by Andy12345 Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:35

Evil or Very Mad makes me glad i only have diabetes
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:47

There is nothing winds me up more than a middle aged type two diabetic whining on re. poor me I can't possibly give up eating junk. They don't know what a real health problem is. Type two diabetes is a wake up call, and with a little effort is no more than a mild inconvenience compared to what so many have to live, and die with.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:54

eddie1 wrote:There is nothing winds me up more than a middle aged type two diabetic whining on re. poor me I can't possibly give up eating junk. They don't know what a real health problem is. Type two diabetes is a wake up call, and with a little effort is no more than a mild inconvenience compared to what so many have to live, and die with.

agreed mate

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 23:59