THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now. Empty New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now.

Post by Eddie Tue Sep 29 2015, 07:21

New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now. New%2BPaper

Lots of interesting articles read for free and subscribe here http://paper.li/agwm/1413781089?edition_id=b9779f30-6666-11e5-bacf-0cc47a0d15fd
    Eddie
    Eddie

New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now. Empty Re: New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now.

Post by Eddie Wed Sep 30 2015, 10:40

Some may have noticed the link in the newspaper to the first letter to Mr. Panesar, it's popping up all over the internet, hell of a lot of reads. BTW no reply as yet to my second letter answering Mr. Panesar's points and issues in his reply to me re. my first open letter.
    chris c
    chris c

New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now. Empty Re: New On-line Free Newspaper "Healthy Eating" Out Now.

Post by chris c Wed Sep 30 2015, 19:42

Eddie wrote:Some may have noticed the link in the newspaper to the first letter to Mr. Panesar, it's popping up all over the internet, hell of a lot of reads. BTW no reply as yet to my second letter answering Mr. Panesar's  points and issues in his reply to me re. my first open letter.
    And you are surprised because?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Wed Sep 30 2015, 20:21

chris c wrote:
    Eddie wrote:Some may have noticed the link in the newspaper to the first letter to Mr. Panesar, it's popping up all over the internet, hell of a lot of reads. BTW no reply as yet to my second letter answering Mr. Panesar's  points and issues in his reply to me re. my first open letter.
    And you are surprised because?

Time will tell, it always does.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Wed Sep 30 2015, 22:44

A stand out quote from Mr Panesar  

"You repeatedly victimise diabetes forum members who don’t share your world view."

He prefers to ignore the repeated victimisation  of lowcarb diabetes forum members by his own moderation team who don't share their world view, 
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Oct 01 2015, 18:59

IOW he believes liars and doesn't bother to check for himself
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Thu Oct 01 2015, 21:27

Or the rot permeates from the top to the bottom.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Thu Oct 01 2015, 23:17

My only comment on your apparent criticism of @Southport GP is that many, many, many of us who arrive on this website and others criticise HCPs who are entrenched in the outdated NICE guidelines/Eat Well Plate, whether by ignorance or fear of swimming against the tide, but you seem keen to whittle away at someone who appears to have an open mind to developing and evolving theories, over a portfolio of topics (diabetes, NAFLD and lipids - as evidenced by his most recently published paper). Isn't this open minded approach what we all really want when dealing with important matters like our health? I know I certainly prefer it to someone making diagnosis based on infographics and decision trees.

Of course, you may just be someone who will be driven to swim against the tide on any given day

For some reason I just keep wanting to call you Douglas 

Last edited by a moderator: Today at 10:35 AM

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/

This is the unedited version in response to SunnyExpat, the offending sentence I've replaced my bold.

Could it be seeing admin gave the green light to multiple accounts that a mod could be involved, the sinister anonymous mod edit could be an indication.

Just saying Wink
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Fri Oct 02 2015, 18:58

Hahahahaha <splutter>
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Fri Oct 02 2015, 19:01

I just knew I could smell the stench of pot noodles emanating again on the DCUK forum! Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 23:56