THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Ask your Doctor if getting off your arse is right for you !

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Ask your Doctor if getting off your arse is right for you ! Empty Ask your Doctor if getting off your arse is right for you !

Post by Eddie Tue Dec 16 2014, 14:37

This short video is very funny, but makes a very serious point. It’s the same in the UK, big pharma has the government on the payroll and as Bill says, has become your dealer. Same goes for junk food, between junk food and big pharma they own the government. There is no money in healthy people, there is no money in dead people. The money is in sick people who are alive, sort of.

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Ask your Doctor if getting off your arse is right for you ! Empty Re: Ask your Doctor if getting off your arse is right for you !

Post by Paul1976 Tue Dec 16 2014, 14:47

Make sure AMBreadvan knows this...Get them statins down ya! jimlad

http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/from-the-times-today-medication-general-but-including-statins.69019#post-707472

AMB was quoting Noblehead,quite ironic to see an Anti rage at another Anti! woot lol!
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Ask your Doctor if getting off your arse is right for you ! Empty Re: Ask your Doctor if getting off your arse is right for you !

Post by zand Tue Dec 16 2014, 14:59

eddie1 wrote:This short video is very funny, but makes a very serious point. It’s the same in the UK, big pharma has the government on the payroll and as Bill says, has become your dealer. Same goes for junk food, between junk food and big pharma they own the government. There is no money in healthy people, there is no money in dead people. The money is in sick people who are alive, sort of.

Hmmm. This guy makes some good points, particularly about food and drugs. I just want to answer what he said about exercise and depression. Yes I'm sure it has helped some people, but if you are truly deeply depressed, how on earth do you manage to exercise? It's often difficult to drag yourself out of bed in the morning. It isn't a case of being lazy, that's what depression is - it's debilitating. On the occasions when I did force myself to walk when I was depressed it did nothing to ease the depression and just made me feel worse. Often the exertion made me feel ill. I do wish people wouldn't generalise in this way, it's so hurtful to those of us who try but don't get anywhere with it.

However I did have a good laugh watching this. Thank you. It has cheered me up. Smile
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Tue Dec 16 2014, 16:30

eddie1 wrote: there is no money in dead people.

Really!
    Have you seen the cost of a funeral these days?
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Dec 16 2014, 17:27

Two Collies wrote:
    eddie1 wrote: there is no money in dead people.

Really!
    Have you seen the cost of a funeral these days?

Spoken like a true Scotsman or is that racist and I am due another kicking lol! Is your comment the greatest pessimism or what? A man that worries about the cost of dying. Have you thought about an asbestos coffin? wtf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 00:13