THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Nanobacterium and Cardiovascular Disease

yoly
    yoly

Nanobacterium and Cardiovascular Disease Empty Nanobacterium and Cardiovascular Disease

Post by yoly Wed Dec 03 2014, 14:49

I am not recommending this supplement that is grossly overpriced, just posted for the purpose of discussion. Their research seem to support some researchers view that cardiovascular disease has to do with bacteria not cholesterol. In their case nano bacterias, high blood sugar affect the immunological systems so it could be also a contributor to CVD.

http://www.nanobiotechpharma.com/testimonials.php

Patrick Fratellone, MD, FACC
    Cardiologist

What causes artery plaque ? Is it all cholesterol? (no) or is it a ‘Nanobacterium’? This is the question on many minds. During my time with the late Robert Atkins, MD, FACC we worked together using the first version of NanoBiotech Pharma's NanobacTX for removal of calcium in coronary artery plaque in those patients with a high C-reactive protein (a cause of inflammation and infection). The first version of NanobacTX was a nightly combination of oral capsules and a rectal suppository.....and NanobacTX has worked great in reversing heart disease and other disorders in thousands of our patients! Today's NanobacTX (from Nanobiotech Pharma) is easier, convenient and more beneficial for a variety of diseases, including but not limited to cardiovascular diseases. There are no suppositories, no powder to take at night and no antibiotics. It is a convenient 8 capsule treatment with 8 ounces of water at bedtime. . I have used it for chronic fatigue syndrome, renal disorders, diabetes, helicobacter pylori, heavy metal intoxication, lyme disease, and autoimmune diseases to name just a few with GREAT SUCCESS! One of the first uses for NanobacTX was coronary artery disease......then we found out that it also helped in many other disorders. I am happy to say that my medical office is the sole distributor of NanobacTX in Manhattan at Fratellone Medical Associates. It can be available to you with a medical consult with me (212) 421-3202 ...
    AliB
    AliB

Female Posts : 377

Nanobacterium and Cardiovascular Disease Empty Re: Nanobacterium and Cardiovascular Disease

Post by AliB Wed Dec 03 2014, 19:48

They probably don't tell you what's in them....

Wouldn't mind betting they contain vitamin K2 in some form though, or some microbe that generates it. Very healing and can orchestrate calcium appropriately.
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Nanobacterium and Cardiovascular Disease Empty Re: Nanobacterium and Cardiovascular Disease

Post by mo1905 Wed Dec 03 2014, 19:56

More and more evidence is pointing to the fact that cholesterol is not the problem. Interesting post as always Yoly, thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 07:29