THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

MP Andrew Mitchell becomes a pleb!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

MP Andrew Mitchell becomes a pleb! Empty MP Andrew Mitchell becomes a pleb!

Post by Eddie Thu Nov 27 2014, 17:22

MP Andrew Mitchell has lost his high court libel case and it is reckoned his legal bill will be £3 million quid. According to Wiki he is worth around £2 million quid. If that is the case the guy will soon be skint and will have to start working hard to stay afloat, welcome to the world of plebs like me Andy.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

MP Andrew Mitchell becomes a pleb! Empty Re: MP Andrew Mitchell becomes a pleb!

Post by Paul1976 Thu Nov 27 2014, 17:38

eddie1 wrote:MP Andrew Mitchell has lost his high court libel case and it is reckoned his legal bill will be £3 million quid. According to Wiki he is worth around £2 million quid. If that is the case the guy will soon be skint and will have to start working hard to stay afloat, welcome to the world of plebs like me Andy.

lol! lol! Easy come-Easy go eh? Very Happy

Just shows it doesn't always pay to play the " I'm going to sue your ass" card to try and top up your already huge wealth! I'm sure 99p stores will grow on him in time.
    sanguine
    sanguine

Male Posts : 395

Post by sanguine Fri Nov 28 2014, 00:14

Stupid git. What's wrong with simply apologising at the time? These pompous idiots will never learn.
    Missy1
    Missy1
    Troll

Female Posts : 30

Post by Missy1 Sat Nov 29 2014, 01:44

What I found interesting is,

The Judge said, Andrew Mitchell 'probably called police plebs',  because Pc Toby Rowland  did not have the "wit, imagination or inclination" to invent it.

Was the judge basically saying that the copper that was left in charge of securing the gates to downing street was too f’cking thick to make this up?

Does not instil you with confidence in the police knowing such dunces are patrolling and securing are streets.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 08:25