THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Andrew Lloyd Webber one sad git!

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Andrew Lloyd Webber one sad git! Empty Andrew Lloyd Webber one sad git!

Post by Eddie Tue Oct 27 2015, 14:55

Famed composer and Conservative peer Andrew Lloyd Webber reportedly flew across the Atlantic yesterday to make a crucial vote on tax credit cuts, in a desperate bid to save the Government from an embarrassing defeat in the Lords.

Lord Lloyd-Webber, who has been a Tory member in Parliament's upper house since 1997, was hauled in by party whips "desperately" trying to avert losing a key financial vote.

The peer, worth an estimated £650 million, flew from New York to London to help bolster numbers backing a scheme which would have seen one in five families 'worse off', according to The Sun's political editor.

Info from here http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/10/27/andrew-lloyd-webber-tax-credit-cuts-vote_n_8396570.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D396347

I have been fortunate all my life and never had to claim any social security benefits, Tax credits or unemployment benefits. Many honest and hard working people have to just to survive, for no fault of their own. Many people who claim have paid into the system for decades and when bad luck or fate knocks on their door, they are treated like second class scroungers and layabouts. Reading about Webber today made me want to puke, £650 million in the Bank and he wants to reduce people already struggling to poverty stricken starving serfs.

Defiantly wins the arsehole of the month award I reckon.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 10:47