THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+7
Eddie
Paul1976
sanguine
zand
mo1905
Andy12345
graham64
11 posters

NHS failure threatens lives of diabetics

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

NHS failure threatens lives of diabetics - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS failure threatens lives of diabetics

Post by Paul1976 Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:34

Mud Island Dweller wrote:I agree with all the above and thoughts about the nhs. i may sound nasty but l wish t2 on all dr and dn and dieticians who have not helped those in their care...

Not nasty at all IMO and if it is then I'm nasty too but I would see it as Karma TBH! Those who have put money before lives just so they don't rock the boat and speak out against the current dogma that keeps orthopedic surgeons and undertakers in business-deserve a taste of their own medicine.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

NHS failure threatens lives of diabetics - Page 2 Empty Re: NHS failure threatens lives of diabetics

Post by Eddie Tue Oct 14 2014, 19:39

mo1905 wrote:Andy, Dillinger, it's stories like yours that makes us give up so much of our free time trying to spread the word. Yes, we get knock backs and insults but if we could save one persons mum or day, it's been worth it.

We are 100% right. In over six years I have asked medical professionals and many people on forums and blogs, how do I keep non diabetic numbers on two metformin pills a day other than low carb, never once has anyone offered any alternative, let alone one that may work. There is no other way, we know it and the antis know it. But some people out there gain pleasure from harming people. Their lives have been a non event they have failed and taking others down makes them feel good about themselves. I can understand big pharma and junk food motivation, money, and massive amounts of it. But why someone earning nothing wants to spread misinformation and lies is beyond me, other than they are mentally ill.
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:03

Mud Island Dweller wrote:<snip> i may sound nasty but l wish t2 on all dr and dn and dieticians who have not helped those in their care...<snip>  
    And the P nurse who says " I had gestational diabetes while pregnant so i know how you feel!Evil or Very Mad
    Yeah like the guy on remand knows how it feels to be a lifer or on death row! Evil or Very Mad affraid
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:27

Two Collies wrote:
    Mud Island Dweller wrote:<snip> i may sound nasty but l wish t2 on all dr and dn and dieticians who have not helped those in their care...<snip>  
    And the P nurse who says " I had gestational diabetes while pregnant so i know how you feel!Evil or Very Mad
    Yeah like the guy on remand knows how it feels to be a lifer or on death row! Evil or Very Mad affraid

Hold on.... You were pregnant? I did read it ten times
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Post by zand Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:32

Andy12345 wrote:
    Two Collies wrote:

Hold on.... You were pregnant? I did read it ten times

Andy read it again! Rolling Eyes
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:48

Ok that's not going in but I'm guessing Two Collies isn't a medical miracle lol
    Mud Island Dweller
    Mud Island Dweller

Female Posts : 228

Post by Mud Island Dweller Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:50

The DN had gestational D. so she knows how diabetcs feel...:-))
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Tue Oct 14 2014, 20:50

Andy12345 wrote:Ok that's not going in but I'm guessing Two Collies isn't a medical miracle lol

Now that would be amazing advertising for LCHF!
    Two Collies
    Two Collies

Male Posts : 133

Post by Two Collies Wed Oct 15 2014, 07:24

Sorry, PN was claiming a deep knowledge of D due to having GD I was p'ed off that her short term encounter certainly didn't embue her with a knowledge of how the long term condition feels (and definately not how to cope with it, judging by her treatment advice!)
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Wed Oct 15 2014, 08:02

<<<Homer J Andy
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Wed Oct 15 2014, 09:03

Andy12345 wrote:<<<Homer J Andy

Andy, you do know you're not a moron, don't you? Smile Wink
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Post by Andy12345 Wed Oct 15 2014, 10:06

i prefer the fact based evidence, not hear say Smile
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Wed Oct 15 2014, 10:36

zand wrote:
    Andy12345 wrote:<<<Homer J Andy

Andy, you do know you're not a moron, don't you? Smile Wink

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 14:35