THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

2 posters

Public Health Collaboration 2018 conference in London: Ivor Cummins reports

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Public Health Collaboration 2018 conference in London: Ivor Cummins reports Empty Public Health Collaboration 2018 conference in London: Ivor Cummins reports

Post by Jan1 Mon Jun 04 2018, 17:51

Saw this on Diet Doctor site ...

"On the weekend of 19-20th May, a small Diet Doctor team of three were present at the Public Health Collaboration conference in London. We had a truly fantastic time there. I had the honor not only of meeting but of interviewing Prof. Tim Noakes (quite a surreal experience!), among other fantastic speakers and experts who attended the conference.

It was also great to meet some Diet Doctor readers in person and hear about their personal success stories. The thing I love most about these conferences is the opportunity to meet our members and collaborators in person and see and hear first-hand the impact that team Diet Doctor is having on people’s lives when we come to the office here in Stockholm each day!

One of the most memorable characters of the low carb movement is Ivor Cummins. His sharp and intuitive engineer’s intellect combined with his snappy sense of humor and love of a good joke make him truly interesting, fun and inspiring to be around. My colleagues and I did not see much of the actual conference as we were busy with interviews throughout both days. So, we asked Ivor to put together a travel report to describe what happened at the conference and how it felt to be there! Enjoy!

Ivor Cummins’ conference report,
    If you are you interested in keto or low carb, you may have missed out on a superb conference in London on 19-20th of May 2018. It was the third annual Public Health Collaboration UK event, and it is going from strength to strength! Massive Kudos to Sam Feltham, who has pulled off yet another stellar event. Happily, all the talks and activity will be available soon on the PHCUK Youtube channel."

Lots more to see and read here
    https://www.dietdoctor.com/public-health-collaboration-2018-conference-in-london-ivor-cummins-reports

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Public Health Collaboration 2018 conference in London: Ivor Cummins reports Empty Re: Public Health Collaboration 2018 conference in London: Ivor Cummins reports

Post by chris c Wed Jun 06 2018, 21:32

I followed Marika Sboros' tweets throughout the conference and her ensuing articles on Foodmed.
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Public Health Collaboration 2018 conference in London: Ivor Cummins reports Empty Re: Public Health Collaboration 2018 conference in London: Ivor Cummins reports

Post by Jan1 Thu Jun 07 2018, 18:12

chris c wrote:I followed Marika Sboros' tweets throughout the conference and her ensuing articles on Foodmed.

Now that sounded a good idea Chris Smile

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Fri Jun 08 2018, 21:23

Her poor thumbs must have been worn out by the end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 01:53