THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

83rd Birthday Testimonial Tribute to Dr. Bernstein from TYPEONEGRIT

graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

83rd Birthday Testimonial Tribute to Dr. Bernstein from TYPEONEGRIT Empty 83rd Birthday Testimonial Tribute to Dr. Bernstein from TYPEONEGRIT

Post by graham64 Sat Jun 17 2017, 23:00

chris c
    chris c

83rd Birthday Testimonial Tribute to Dr. Bernstein from TYPEONEGRIT Empty Re: 83rd Birthday Testimonial Tribute to Dr. Bernstein from TYPEONEGRIT

Post by chris c Sun Jun 18 2017, 21:17

Oh bless! He's probably done more to improve the health of diabetics since Banting himself.
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

83rd Birthday Testimonial Tribute to Dr. Bernstein from TYPEONEGRIT Empty Re: 83rd Birthday Testimonial Tribute to Dr. Bernstein from TYPEONEGRIT

Post by graham64 Sun Jun 18 2017, 22:34

chris c wrote:Oh bless! He's probably done more to improve the health of diabetics since Banting himself.

Yes and buy promoting a fad diet, still I don't suppose he'd be still around it he'd followed the ADA dietary guidelines which of course is not a fad  Rolling Eyes
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Jun 20 2017, 19:14

But he can't possibly actually be following his own diet or he would have died from scurvy decades ago. He must secretly be eating low fat and just making up the low carb bit because he is paid by the dairy industry. Yes that's the ticket . . .
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Wed Jun 21 2017, 13:58

Dr Richard Bernstein's Book The Diabetes Solution is on our bookshelf, and has been since Eddie was first diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes.

"Dr. Richard Bernstein’s ground-breaking approach to diabetes care enables you to take control of the disease by normalizing your blood sugars. Since its first publication in 1997, DR. BERNSTEIN’S DIABETES SOLUTION has become the bible for diabetics. Dr. Bernstein himself is living proof of the success of his methods.

Diagnosed with diabetes at age twelve, he was a successful business executive and engineer when he worked out a way to normalize his blood sugars. This, in turn reversed many of the long term complications he had suffered from for years. At the age of forty-five, he entered medical school in order to publish his findings and eventually treat other diabetics."

http://www.diabetes-book.com/diabetes-solution/

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Jun 22 2017, 20:20

Oh yes me too. Along with the original version of Gretchen Becker's Type 2 Diabetes The First Year. And Taubes of course. A few others but his is the one I'd take to my desert island with me. Although dieticians would rather send me to a dessert island.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 04:04