THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Batman, Wonder Woman and Similar !

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Batman, Wonder Woman and Similar ! Empty Batman, Wonder Woman and Similar !

Post by Jan1 Sat Jun 10 2017, 18:29

For those that grew up in the 50's and 60's I'm sure that TV series such as The Lone Ranger and Batman will be remembered, some liked them others didn't ...
    I can remember watching Batman, and it is still popular today along with Wonder Woman ... both of which have had re-makes, new films etc !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Woman

Batman, Wonder Woman and Similar ! BBCqL03

But the actor who was best known for playing Batman in the 1960s hit TV series about the Caped Crusader died from leukemia in Los Angeles at the age of 88. He was also the voice of the mayor of Quahog (named Adam West) on Seth MacFarlane’s animated hit "Family Guy" (2000-2017).RIP Adam

Of course who can forget the Fools and Horses (Christmas Classic) take on Batman and Robin.... with Rodney and Del Boy Smile

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Batman, Wonder Woman and Similar ! Empty Re: Batman, Wonder Woman and Similar !

Post by chris c Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:15

I was never a fan of the Superhero comics. Earlier I had The Eagle, with Dan Dare, Frank Hampson's epic artwork and the cutaway drawings of everyday technology, and later the likes of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and Robert Crumb.

Old joke, you may care to look away now . . .

. . . Superman was flying high over the city and saw Wonderwoman lying naked on a rooftop. Using his superpowers he swiftly had his way with her. The Invisible Man who was with her said

"I hope THAT never happens again!"
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

Post by graham64 Sat Jun 10 2017, 22:48

Soon as I see Batman mentioned this always springs to mind  Laughing

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Sun Jun 11 2017, 21:54

graham64 wrote:Soon as I see Batman mentioned this always springs to mind  Laughing

Yes, this is classic, I never tire of watching it.

All the best Jan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 16:23