THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

Look at the gonads on that...err Woman.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Look at the gonads on that...err Woman. Empty Look at the gonads on that...err Woman.

Post by Eddie Mon Jan 25 2016, 13:08

I know I come across as a bloke that makes Victor Meldrew look like the worlds most cheerful man at times, but Jeez, the world is getting more batshit by the day. Anyone else pick up on this story.

IOC rules transgender athletes can take part in Olympics without surgery.

International events without undergoing sex reassignment surgery, according to new guidelines adopted by the IOC.

International Olympic Committee medical officials said on Sunday they changed the policy to adapt to current scientific, social and legal attitudes on transgender issues.

The guidelines are designed as recommendations – not rules or regulations – for international sports federations and other bodies to follow and should apply for this year’s Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.

“I don’t think many federations have rules on defining eligibility of transgender individuals,” IOC medical director Dr Richard Budgett said. “This should give them the confidence and stimulus to put these rules in place.”

Under the previous IOC guidelines, approved in 2003, athletes who transitioned from male to female or vice versa were required to have reassignment surgery followed by at least two years of hormone therapy in order to be eligible to compete.

Now, surgery will no longer be required, with female-to-male transgender athletes eligible to take part in men’s competitions “without restriction”.

Meanwhile, male-to-female transgender athletes will need to demonstrate that their testosterone level has been below a certain cutoff point for at least one year before their first competition.

More here

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jan/25/ioc-rules-transgender-athletes-can-take-part-in-olympics-without-surgery

I know I have a warped mind, but for some reason I had a vision of a Women looking like a dead ringer for Brian Blessed, standing on top of the winners podium, receiving the gold medal for the Women's shotputt competition. As I often say, what a load of bollocks.

Meanwhile Pat Condell is giving it large on Universities and the downtrodden and gender studies.

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 14:36