THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

No new mods required here.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

No new mods required here. Empty No new mods required here.

Post by Eddie Thu Mar 09 2017, 17:11

Over at the flog I had to larf at the latest communique from Capt. Ward "The voting process will be the same as always" Anyone remember the last voting fiasco? one long bun fight with lots of post deletions and much bullshit from the management. Nothing changes, three pages of post deletions within 24 hours. Don't get me wrong, I am chuffed that the Cherub and Noblyhead have been given their mods exit visas. That being said, I have a small amount of respect for the Cherub for telling 'em to stick their forum where the sun don't shine. As for Noblyhead "I've completed over 2 years as a moderator and now is the time to step-down" a euphemism for I got fired I reckon. Never let it be said Noblyhead was ever more than a devious little reptile.

Over here we appoint our mods by way of a knock out arm wrestling contest, Mo and Paul won. Sounds cool and fair to me, although Mo did very near tear my arm off. Thems the breaks.  affraid
    graham64
    graham64

Male Posts : 3730

No new mods required here. Empty Re: No new mods required here.

Post by graham64 Thu Mar 09 2017, 21:06

Eddie wrote:I have a small amount of respect for the Cherub for telling 'em to stick their forum where the sun don't shine.

Respect for cherub  Shocked  I always knew you had the hots for her I love you
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Thu Mar 09 2017, 22:15

"Eddie & Catherine up a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" :-)
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Fri Mar 10 2017, 13:08

graham64 wrote:
    Eddie wrote:I have a small amount of respect for the Cherub for telling 'em to stick their forum where the sun don't shine.

Respect for cherub  Shocked  I always knew you had the hots for her I love you

Nah, that Femdom malarkey never appealed to me. affraid Bring out the gimp. rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 05:37