THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Kids try dark chocolate for the first time

Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Kids try dark chocolate for the first time Empty Kids try dark chocolate for the first time

Post by Jan1 Mon Feb 15 2016, 11:11

Now I love dark chocolate ... nothing better than a square with a coffee during the evening ...

But I thought the reaction to these kids in this video was cute, interesting, funny ...

What do you think ?

All the best Jan
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Kids try dark chocolate for the first time Empty Re: Kids try dark chocolate for the first time

Post by Andy12345 Mon Feb 15 2016, 16:22

hehe. i hated it first time, spat it out, a few weeks later after a complete diet change it was delicious, no idea why, i love the stuff! i love it a little too much Embarassed
    chris c
    chris c

Kids try dark chocolate for the first time Empty Re: Kids try dark chocolate for the first time

Post by chris c Mon Feb 15 2016, 18:30

Yes it seems to be very common that when you stop OD'ing on sugar all kinds of other things taste sweet enough.
    Andy12345
    Andy12345

Male Posts : 1646

Post by Andy12345 Mon Feb 15 2016, 19:04

Also I find sweetness in things that shouldn't be sweet I don't think, lettuce, peppers and stuff and weirdly lemons taste sweet now wtf?
    Jan1
    Jan1

Female Posts : 5094

Post by Jan1 Tue Feb 16 2016, 12:54

I saw these recently - more carbs - but maybe if you could just eat one, they wouldn't raise those BG levels ?

What do you think?

Kids try dark chocolate for the first time IDShot_225x225

Lindt Lindor 60% Dark Chocolate Truffles Carton 200G

33g carb per 100g - but you wouldn't eat a 100g in one sitting ... well I wouldn't.

Perhaps I'll just stick with the 85& dark chocolate square !!!

Kids try dark chocolate for the first time IDShot_225x225

It's 19 g carb per 100g
    and a square is just great!

(Carb details from Lindt site)

All the best Jan
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Thu Feb 18 2016, 20:18

The Co-Op Fairtrade is back now, and just for a change I also have some Green & Blacks 85%. Yes I find the same as Andy, even the brussels sprouts and liver had a tang of sweetness I'd never have noticed in the past.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 11:30