THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

+2
Paul1976
JohnWilson
6 posters

A Competition.

zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

A Competition.  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Competition.

Post by zand Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:08

eddie1 wrote:What a geezer, deep sea diver, skier, what next ? base jumping into a pot noodle from 500 feet !

I'd like to say he's harmless, but sadly with all the misinformation he spreads that's not quite true.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:09

eddie1 wrote:What a geezer, deep sea diver, skier, what next ? base jumping into a pot noodle from 500 feet !

Pipe fitting perhaps?? affraid (Sorry Eddie,couldn't resist lol)
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:13

zand wrote:

I'd like to say he's harmless, but sadly with all the misinformation he spreads that's not quite true.

So many over there think he is doing well, especially the not very well clued up. Not helped by members with over 10,000 posts applauding his dietary lunacy. Sadly, it was ever thus.

Eddie
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:18

eddie1 wrote:
    zand wrote:

So many over there think he is doing well, especially the not very well clued up. Not helped by members with over 10,000 posts applauding his dietary lunacy. Sadly, it was ever thus.

Eddie

Hmmmm, trying so hard not to say anything that's going to get me into trouble at the other place now! It's a real struggle sometimes.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:26

zand wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:
    zand wrote:

Eddie

Hmmmm, trying so hard not to say anything that's going to get me into trouble at the other place now!  It's a real struggle sometimes.

You're entitled to your opinion as much as anyone,the same as we can say we didn't like a certain actor in a movie or a certain song on the radio or we disagree with certain politicians or dietary advice from the NHS...No-one has the right to judge you or sanction you on what you do outside of the big forum. Wink
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:28

Paul wrote:
    zand wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:
    zand wrote:

Eddie

Hmmmm, trying so hard not to say anything that's going to get me into trouble at the other place now!  It's a real struggle sometimes.

You're entitled to your opinion as much as anyone,the same as we can say we didn't like a certain actor in a movie or a certain song on the radio or we disagree with certain politicians or dietary advice from the NHS...No-one has the right to judge you or sanction you on what you do outside of the big forum. Wink

They might not have the right to judge me, but that doesn't mean they won't do it!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:29

zand wrote:
    eddie1 wrote:
    zand wrote:

Eddie

Freedom of speech not wanted over there, unless you are a low carb anti.

Eddie
    zand
    zand

Post by zand Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:34

Well that's certainly how it seems to me as a fairly recent member, yes. I naïvely thought that encouraging people to manage their diabetes in a natural way through diet would be a good thing.
    JohnWilson

Post by JohnWilson Sat Sep 13 2014, 15:38

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration....... But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism. Where's Ken when you need a case study?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 00:34