THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Lord Sugar says today's poor have never had it so good.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Lord Sugar says today's poor have never had it so good. Empty Lord Sugar says today's poor have never had it so good.

Post by Eddie Sat Oct 03 2015, 16:29

"Lord Sugar has dismissed the notion of poverty in 21st century Britain, claiming the poor enjoy luxuries undreamt of by former generations.

The tycoon, multi-millionaire and presenter of The Apprentice, said today’s less well-off families have far more material benefits than the poor of his childhood.

In comments bound to generate a bitter debate over social conditions in the UK, he said: “Who are the poor these days?
    "You’ve got some people up north and in places like that who are quite poor, but they all have mobile phones, being poor, and they’ve got microwave ovens, being poor, and they’ve got televisions, being poor.

"Compare that to 60 years ago.”

Said here http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/society/11909246/Lord-Sugar-says-theres-no-such-thing-as-real-poverty-in-21st-century-Britain.html#disqus_thread

This from a billionaire who made his fortune from flogging shoddy junk products. Whose ego is so big he appears on the TV at every opportunity with his way passed it's sell by date fixed Apprentice program. He turns up at the House Of Lords and trousers £300 a day plus expenses just for turning up and signing in, while many work a full week and don't clear £300 a week.

Jeez he is more of a tosser than I thought. No poor in Britain, tell that to the people manning hundreds of free food disruption outfits. Tell that to the family's of disabled people who have committed suicide because of welfare cuts. Tell that to the old living in so much poverty they can't afford heating and food. Tell that to the poor who cannot afford to pay for good dental treatment or the diabetics that cannot afford test strips. Clearly Sugar has gone batshit.
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Lord Sugar says today's poor have never had it so good. Empty Re: Lord Sugar says today's poor have never had it so good.

Post by Paul1976 Sat Oct 03 2015, 16:37

Nail on head Eddie! I detest that man with a passion and I don't have no sympathy for his sycophants who take flack off him on the apprentice-If you're prepared to suck up to this guy for a few quid then you deserve all you get I reckon!!,I wouldn't work for that c**t even for £500,000 a year-I'd rather be poor and tell him to fuck off to his face!! Ugly man with even uglier opinions!!
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Lord Sugar says today's poor have never had it so good. Empty Re: Lord Sugar says today's poor have never had it so good.

Post by Eddie Sat Oct 03 2015, 16:47

"Lord Sugar said he doesn't look at the price of things “apart from planes and boats and things like that”

All that money and not an ounce of class. Some people never get used to having money usually new money. Like "loadsa Money Look At My wad" I know millionaires and you would never know it, they have stayed true to themselves.

chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Sat Oct 03 2015, 18:44

Did anyone see the spoof Apprentice on some comedy programme? It consisted of Sugar saying

"I'm better than you, and I'm better than YOU!" and pointing at his apprentices, who cowered and said "Yes Lord Sugar!"
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Oct 06 2015, 17:50

"You can take the boy out of the barrow but you can't take the barrow out of the boy" was someone's description of him.

Odious little squit. That was mine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 08:46