THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

I guess it's more than just lowcarbers who don't dig cereal!

Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

I guess it's more than just lowcarbers who don't dig cereal! Empty I guess it's more than just lowcarbers who don't dig cereal!

Post by Paul1976 Sun Sep 27 2015, 21:05

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

I guess it's more than just lowcarbers who don't dig cereal! Empty Re: I guess it's more than just lowcarbers who don't dig cereal!

Post by Eddie Sun Sep 27 2015, 21:11

I read about that, complete morons and idiots. Attacking a shop, that is really going to change the world eh. If they think they are right, why hide behind masks. Yobs and cretins for sure.
    chris c
    chris c

I guess it's more than just lowcarbers who don't dig cereal! Empty Re: I guess it's more than just lowcarbers who don't dig cereal!

Post by chris c Sun Sep 27 2015, 21:16

Watch out, Police will be targetting militant low carbers and paleo peeps.

Oh good grief, this reminds me of one of the Bristol Riots where a load of yobbos on one of the council estates burned down a load of the local shops. So they ended up still living in crappy houses with no shops. . .
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Sun Sep 27 2015, 21:20

Eddie wrote:

I read about that, complete morons and idiots. Attacking a shop, that is really going to change the world eh. If they think they are right, why hide behind masks. Yobs  and cretins for sure.

EXACTLY!! Jeez! We don't really think a lot of cereals for obvious reasons but this kind of behaviour takes a special kind of coward IMO! Probably some upper class toffs too no doubt like some of the london rioters were a few years back! Well hopefully mummy and daddy won't be able to buy you out of a custodial sentence when you hopefully get caught!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 06:17