THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

The stupidity of the human race.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

The stupidity of the human race. Empty The stupidity of the human race.

Post by Eddie Tue Sep 08 2015, 12:27

The stupidity of the human race.

Last night Graham placed on one of our blogs a video featuring a genius Dr. Joseph R. Kraft. I have only watched the first three minutes and the complete and utter futility of current diagnosis and the totally lamentable epidemics of type two diabetes is exposed. I learnt over seven years ago a person could know they would become a type two diabetic ten or even fifteen years before they were diagnosed, with a very simple test, the plasma insulin level test. This is never done in the UK and I suspect many other countries.

When I talked about this test on the forum of flog years ago, a high profile mod went berso and accused me of scaremongering I remember to this day that he said to me “what use would that be). What use would it be knowing years in advance you could, I use the word could, rather than would, because we could of course take urgent action, like a change to a low carb diet etc etc years before going on to become a diabetic. We would never become diabetics.

Who should be tested in this way? how about people like me with four generations of type two diabetes in my family. Maybe people that have a long time weight problem, there are many others. Getting my drift. Think of the massive saving not only in money but in human misery. All for the sake of a blood test.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

The stupidity of the human race. Empty Re: The stupidity of the human race.

Post by zand Tue Sep 08 2015, 12:44

If I had had this test I would not have become diabetic. I am sure of it. There has been no other diabetic in my family. Looking back I was pre-diabetic for about 10 years, but of course I can't prove it. If I had had a test when I started to put on weight and had been told to low carb I would have acted on the advice, and wouldn't have needed blood pressure medication or 4 minor heart procedures.

It truly is crazy to make people suffer for the want of a blood test.
    Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Post by Eddie Tue Sep 08 2015, 13:03

On top of the lunacy I have talked about today, do not forget many big pharma drugs bring about type two diabetes, such as statins, anti-depressants, steroids and others, this has been proved in recent years. Almost all type two diabetes drugs (not Metformin) make the situation worse for diabetics, that has also been proved.

Welcome to the crazy world of diabetes.
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Sep 08 2015, 22:20

Meanwhile

http://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/4/6/e005002

pdf is downloadable

Yes I have no doubt is someone had even thought to check my postprandial BG, let alone given me a GTT, nearly sixty years ago when I first started getting symptoms, I wouldn't have been here now. AFAICR in those days low carb was recommended, well apart from insulin it was about the only thing that worked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 23:15