THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

3 posters

Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes.

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes. Empty Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes.

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 31 2015, 19:19

Here is a very beautiful woman, with talent, class, and the brains to know a low carb diet is the best way to go for a diabetic. Good grief the good news never ends. BTW I am not saying a low carb diet leads to Halle's beauty, even low carb has it's limits.

Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes. Halle_berry1_300_400

"Halle Berry is one of the fittest celebrities in Hollywood, and most of us are extremely curious about how she maintains her weight in accordance to her skinny frame. Although she is known to be a fitness fanatic, Halle Berry does not believe in overworking herself to death at the gym. It is a well-known fact that Halle Berry has diabetes, so she follows a diet that keeps her diabetes in check. She believes in the low sugar and low carb diet and follows it religiously. Halle Berry's diet is the 'Five Factor Diet', which focuses on having five simple meals every day. Her workouts are limited and reasonable. Here are the details of Halle Berry's diet which keeps her fit and healthy"

Read more here http://www.boldsky.com/health/diet-fitness/2013/details-of-halle-berrys-diet-034431.html
    chris c
    chris c

Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes. Empty Re: Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes.

Post by chris c Mon Aug 31 2015, 21:00

Until she changes her mind again.

It'd be interesting to know exactly what she has, she used to be a pumper before coming off insulin entirely. I suspect one of the MODYs or some other genetic form, such as what runs in my family.
    zand
    zand

Female Posts : 1940

Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes. Empty Re: Halle Berry uses a low carb diet to help control her diabetes.

Post by zand Mon Aug 31 2015, 22:10

Well I've looked at the link and there's even a photo of her with her boobs covered up....who would have thought that eh?  Oh and a cheat day a week with burger and chips won't be on my menu.  I think she stays slim and beautiful simply because she's built that way!  Wink Smile
    chris c
    chris c

Post by chris c Tue Sep 01 2015, 21:44

Hey so was I (well slim anyway) BEFORE and long after the dietician got a hold of me.

Not so sure the five meals a day would work for my particular brand of Not Diabetes though, I do best with the one main meal and a snack or three. Agree with the fresh ingredients and avoidance of processed food, but I eat a LOT more meat, poultry, game and fish. Fish Van Man is having a holiday this week so I'll be down the smokery in a nearby village for a bloater and some smoked cod's roe tomorrow. Passing the farm for more runner beans of course . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 04:27