THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE LOW CARB DIABETIC

Promoting a low carb high fat lifestyle for the safe control of diabetes. Eat whole fresh food, more drugs are not the answer.

Welcome to the Low Carb Diabetic forum,have you signed up yet? if not then sign up and join us in the low carb community today!

4 posters

Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?

Eddie
    Eddie

Male Posts : 3807

Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?  Empty Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 24 2015, 13:04

This bloke makes me look sane, check him out and his crazy inventions. How he is still alive is beyond me. Elf and safety he has never heard of it. rofl
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?  Empty Re: Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?

Post by Paul1976 Mon Aug 24 2015, 13:21

HaHaHa!! I love this guy!! I need one of those beds for my lazy ass kids on a school day! Smile
    Eddie
    Eddie

Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?  Empty Re: Do you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning?

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 24 2015, 13:24

Check out this idea, I don't think Mo would approve rofl rofl rofl
    Eddie
    Eddie

Post by Eddie Mon Aug 24 2015, 13:51

Check out this, I defy anyone to watch this and not fall about laughing Colin at his most lunatic best and the worlds most infectious laughter.   rofl

Mrs Vimes
    Mrs Vimes

Female Posts : 156

Post by Mrs Vimes Mon Aug 24 2015, 14:29

LMAO - I can see how the bed would be very useful for me going back to work next week.
    Don't know what the DSN would say about the slippers but I have really cold feet.
    The cake machine would fit in with lchf just because you end up wearing most of it.
    I think this is quite a serious post and would be advantageous to type 1s and 2s!
    Love his deadpan delivery! Cheers Eddie. clap lol!
    mo1905
    mo1905

Male Posts : 2305

Post by mo1905 Mon Aug 24 2015, 14:40

Eddie wrote:

Check out this idea, I don't think Mo would approve rofl rofl rofl  

I expect to see this on Dragon's Den soon lol !
    Paul1976
    Paul1976

Male Posts : 2439

Post by Paul1976 Mon Aug 24 2015, 14:49

Just the job for walking down to the local petrol station on a cold morning to buy your daily newspaper! bitenails Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 11:31